Career day

Alex had just gone back to school only to find out that it was career day at Brookland. Alex of course wanted to get a job when he was older even though he was pretty much set for life because of how much the government owed him. Alex just hoped that some government official wouldn't be there because there would be a good chance at them recognizing him.

All of Brookland were gathered in the gymnasium in preparation for the guests. The principal of Brookland stepped up onto the stage.

"Good afternoon everyone," he greeted. "I'd like to thank all of our guests for coming today and joining us. Now let's begin," he announced and gestures for the first person to step up. A tall buff man stepped onto the stage.

"Good afternoon students, I'm Jason Smalling and I work in construction," he announces and then proceeds to explain his job more thoroughly. Alex spaced out through him and the next several people who consisted of a lawyer, veteran, athlete, teacher, and a business manager. The next person who stepped up was a woman who looked sophisticated.

"Good afternoon," she said with a warm smile. "I'm Dr. Alison Porter," and that's what caught my attention. I always had an interest with medicine and got fairly good at it while serving with the SAS and patching myself up a few times. "My job took a lot of work but it was worthwhile because I now get to help people," she said. I kept on listening to her and wasn't prepared at all for what would happen next.

After Dr. Porter the next group came into the stage. It was clear that they were part of the military. The part that shocked Alex was the fact that they weren't just any unit they were his unit. K unit.

"Hi I'm Eagle," the hyperactive shoulder said while the others rolled their eyes at his energy. The taller man who goes by the name of Wolf stepped up and took control just as Alex had remembered. "I'm wolf, that's Snake and he's Fox. We're k unit, the best unit in SAS," the soldiers peaked at interest for a lot of the boys at the school. Snake stepped up to explain his job first. "As Wolf just said, I'm snake and I'm the unit medic. I follow all of these idiots around and try to fix them when their injured."

"Hi I'm eagle and I'm the sharpshooter," he said with a smile and Fox stepped up next before Eagle could say anything else.

"I'm Fox the unit's linguist," he said. Short and to the point just like Fox always was. Lastly wolf stepped forward.

"I'm the unit leader and I'm highly trained in combat," he said and they all talked a bit more about life in SAS.

"Does anybody have any questions," snake asks the students and a bunch of hands went up. Alex was worried because the kid next to him also raised his hand.

"What is the youngest age of a person in the SAS?" A kid asked.

"24 at the moment," Fox replied.

"How many people are there per unit?" Another kid asks.

"Usually five but we have someone who comes and goes a lot and sometimes we have another person visit who stays with us," Snake answers. Then they turn to the kid next to Alex but stop when they see him.

"Cub?" Wolf asks in shock after not seeing him for months. Alex gave them a small smile.

"Cub!" Eagle shrieked with glee before running towards Alex who stepped out of the way before the man could crush him.

"What are you doing here cub?" Wolf asks Alex.

"I um go to school here," he answered back. Then someone clears their throat.

"How do you know each other?" The principal asked the unit and Alex.

"Well," Snake and Fox say simultaneously. Where as Alex says "classified," and walks out of the gym leaving a shocked school and k unit.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~
A/n: I know this is short and bad but it's midterm week and I'm stressed and dying. We love school*note the sarcasm*. I will try and update soon.