TomxAlex(request)

Alex never really identified his sexuality. All he knew was that he was in love with his best friend Tom Harris. They had met in grade school and grew up together.

When Alex was fifteen MI6 contacted him with a mission for the first time. He and Tom had gotten together a year before.

After the first couple missions they progressively got into more dangerous ones. After about eight of them Alex had come to a decision.

Tom of course had been told about the whole mi6 situation. Alex wouldn't keep that from him. Tom was angry and upset at first but he didn't stop his boyfriend from doing the missions. He knew how much Alex cared about Jack and Alex needed a guardian so he didn't argue with Alex's reasoning.

When Alex and Tom were sixteen and Alex had just come home from a mission Tom went to visit him. Alex knew he had to keep him safe so he broke up with him. They had both been heartbroken but Alex thought it was for the best. Tom had left but neither of their feeling for each other had gone away.

When Alex was seventeen Jack was died after being captured by Scorpia. He had to go home to an empty house with only memories to keep him satisfied. Alex regretted leaving Tom two years prior as he had no one left.

Tom had heard about Jacks passing from his brother who was still close with the woman. He immediately went back to comfort Alex. The only one he truly loved.

A knock sounded on the door which startled Alex. He opened the door without looking at who it was as he was so tired and done with everything.

Tom stood outside in a hoodie and sweatpants. A bag was in his hand that was carrying all that he needed to stay with Alex.

Alex stared at Tom in shock. He froze not knowing how to react.

"Hey Alex," Tom says which seems to snap Alex out of his daze. Alex quickly wraps the boy into his arms and Tom quickly returns the gesture. Alex buries his face into Toms neck. Tears fall along the boys neck from Alex's sobs.

They relish in each other's company having been apart for so long. The two of them eventually make their way inside of Alex's house.

"I missed you," Alex said. Tom smiles at him.

"I missed you too," he replied making Alex return his happiness.

They decided to be together again. That's the only thing that would make them both happy.

Tom moves in with Alex and he would take care of the house while Alex was on his missions.

One day when Alex returned home he was frantic. Tom tried to talk to him but Alex wouldn't listen.

"I can't live like this anymore Tom," Alex said to his boyfriend with tears in his eyes. "I can't just have a normal life though. Not as Alex Rider at least," Alex tells him.

"What about me? What about us?" Tom asks Alex.

"I can't just ask you to give up your entire life for me," Alex tells him honestly.

"Good thing I didn't ask," Tom says.

Alex smiles at his partner and the two of them packs up never to be seen again.

They moved to the mountains in Canada with new identities and they grew old together.

They were happy and they were free.

They spent their lives together and they had an amazing journey together. They were happy to be alive together.