BB (request)

Alex's POV

"What do you mean I'm going to a recon Beacons?!" I exclaim as Mrs. Jones looks at me with a strait face. The sent of peppermint surrounds her office to the point where you would think you were in candy land.

"I'm sending you back for more training," she tells me. I feel like one of those cartoons that have the red face and the smoke coming out of their ears. I'm already half way there.

"What training do I need?" I snap at her. She just waved me off which seems to make me even angrier.

"Pack your things and get checked by a doctor before you leave."

It's Mrs. Jones' way of a dismal and I angrily take it. I stand out of the chair so quickly that it makes a screeching sound on the wooden floor. I walk over to the door before jerking it open and slamming it shut.

As I walk down the hall I see people look at me as if I do have smoke coming out of my ears. People rush around for no reason I'm the medical area. I mean absolutely no one is here.

Because it's totally I get taken right away by one of the doctors. I show her my broken wrist and that's it. Since I refused to show her anything else I was eventually cleared to go to hell.

Wolf's POV

"Cub will be coming back here for more training," Sargent says.

I look at the others in a confused manor. As much as I don't like that brat he has saved my but a few times. Sargent walks away and my unit sits in silence.

"What training could that kid possibly need?" Fox asks.

"Yeah," Eagle adds. "He has better aim than me."

"He knows more medical things than I do," Snake adds in.

"He is strong in combat," I say to add to the kids skills.

"He already knows more languages than I do so I don't know what they think we can teach him," Fox voices what all of us were thinking.

We all sit around and talk for a few hours before we are ordered to the gate to go get our last unit member.

A sleek, black car arrives at the gates and Cub jumps out with only a duffle bag. He slams the car door shut and reluctantly stomps towards us effectively showing us that he doesn't want to be here.

"Hi Cub," Fox greets while going over to him. I follow as do the others and he at least acts civil to us.

"Hi," Cub greets briefly. The unit and I make our way back through the gates and back to our cabin.

The rest of us sit back on our bunks while Cub changes into his uniform. When he comes back out he immediately joins us.

"So how have you been Cub?" Snake asks.

"I'm fine," the kid says.

"You know I'm going to have to do a medical check," Snake says to the young boy. He groans but doesn't fight against the medic.

Snake and Cub head to to other room in our cabin while Eagle, Fox and I stay where we were.

"He's different," Eagle says and I can't help but agree. He's matured way to much for his age however whatever it is. If I had to guess he's probably around 19. He should be in college maybe going to a few parties. He could be dating but I guess not with the way his life is going at the moment.

"I think he was forced to mature a little too much," Fox says solemnly. Before anyone can say anything else. We here yelling coming from the other room.

"What do you mean?! That's a bullet wound," I hear Snake shout. My eyebrows shoot up as do Eagles. Fox doesn't seem as surprised but still reacts.

"That's where you heart is!" We here as we get closer to the other room. I can just barley make out Cubs response.

"It's actually 2 cm away from my heart," he corrects. I walk into the room with Fox and Eagle trailing behind me.

I look at Cubs body which is filled with scars but my eyes shoot to the bullet wound in his chest.

"How did you even survive that?" Snake asks in horror.

"I'm young, it helped a lot," Cub replies.

"This isn't good for you," Snake says which is what everyone was thinking.

"Yeah," I voice out. "You should be in what college right about now? You don't look a day over 19. You should be partying and having fun. You shouldn't be fighting criminal organizations or training with the SAS. Not at this level at least. Cub, you should be playing football with friends and even dating," I rant but Cub cuts me off.

"I am dating," he says quietly.

"Is she aware of all of this? I mean like your gone all the time. I don't know if I'd be able to put up with that," Eagle says.

"Wolf is right," Fox states. "You don't look a day over 19 and you should go back to your girl."

"It's a guy," Alex corrects.

"Guy, girl whatever," Fox says. "Honestly I think that's the only thing we know about you Cub. Maybe we don't have the right to judge you but I'm sure whoever this guy is he would like to see you more. I'm sure your family misses you too."

"Don't you think I know that," Cub snaps at us while his eyes fill with tears. "Don't you think I want to be at home with Tom? Tom is the only person I have."

"Why do you mean?" Snake asks sadly knowing the answer.

"My family is dead."

"How'd you end up here then?" Eagle asks.

"Blackmail," he answers.

"Well how about you explain a bit more or at least tell us you name?" Eagle says.

"It's Alex," Cub tells us. "I was blackmailed into working for MI6. My father and uncle were spies and I guess it carried on to me. I miss going to school and seeing Tom. I miss playing football and just being around people even if they start untrue rumors about me. I miss being a kid," Alex says. "And I know Tom deserves better but he's been my best and only friend forever. He's all I have left and yes he knows about my life. Sometimes I wish I could just go home and spend the rest of my life with him."

We all look at him sadly.

"You ever envy his life?" I ask him.

"No because I could never wish this life upon someone else. I know he has way to much responsibility and worry for his age but he keeps me together," Alex answers.

"He in college or do you provide for him?" Fox asks. Alex just blankly looks at him.

"We both attend Brookland school," Alex says. We all give him a wired look having never heard of a college or university named that. "High school," Alex adds.

"Your still in high school?!" Snake and Eagle exclaim. Alex just nods in return.

"What year?" I ask almost afraid of knowing. We all look at him anticipating his answer.

"Year 10," he replies. I let out a shocked noise.

Fox sighs and shakes his head at the ground. Snake just stares at Alex and Eagles eyes come out of their sockets.

"Jesus kid, We're going to get you home to Tom like now," Fox says before storming out. I follow and we head to Sargent together to do some blackmailing of our own.

I'm sure the world would love to know about how they blackmailed a child into working for them. Press would just love it.

"Let's get Alex home," I say before entering Sargents office. Fox nods and we do it.

We get him home.