Chocolate(request)

"You fucking asshole!" Shouts Wolf in my face. "You did what?!" He exclaims.

"Don't be mean wolfy," whines Eagle while tugging on his arm dramatically. "Alex was being niceee. Your just meannnnn," Eagle continues.

Fox give me a glare and snake doesn't look much happier.

"I didn't know that one bar of chocolate would do this," I tell them honestly. I receive the full force of the units glares with the exception of Eagle who has decided to start running after a bug. If I didn't know any better I would say that there were drugs in that candy.

Fox sighs ignoring Eagles childish behavior and focusing on me.

"Now you see Cub," he starts like he's talking to a child. "We don't give Eagle sugar. EVER!" He shouts surprising me a bit. Usually Ben is rather composed but I guess this pushed him over the edge.

"Thank you Ben," I reply sarcastically. "I think I've received the point," I say while Wildly gesturing to the still moving Eagle. I sigh and watch as he trips and falls while still chasing the bug.

"You fucked up Cub," Snake says. "He's your problem now," Snake says before walking away. I sigh and roll my eyes when the others follow him. That's when Eagle decides to try and give me a hug.

I run.