Tattoos

Not many teenagers had tattoos but Alex Rider did. Alex had a few from his missions with MI6. He had a few from when he was in a drug bust and one from Scorpia. But Alex also got a few on his own free will.

When Alex attends school he makes sure to cover them up not that it's very hard because he needs to cover his scars as well. Nobody at Brookland says anything to him even if he's wearing a hoodie on the middle of summer.

His secrets all came out one day.

Alex walked into Brookland like any normal morning. He attended his classes and soon enough it was time for his gym class.

Alex walked into the locker room and like normal slowed his movements so that he was the last one to change. Only this time someone noticed.

"Rider, hurry it up," Coach Bartholomew ordered. All of the attention turned to Alex who had frozen. Alex wasn't ashamed or embarrassed of anything by he did not want to have to explain his scars nor tattoos to anyone.

"What? are you trying to hide your pathetic body?" A kid asks. Alex knew that his body was anything but pathetic. He had built up a lot of muscle over his time with MI6. He was skinny from some of his missions though.

"Rider there's no need to be embarrassed everyone changes," Coach says. Alex shrugs with a sigh.

"I'm not embarrassed or anything," Alex says to his peers.

"Well then change and get to class everyone," Coach says to the class. People still had there eyes on Alex who died before pulling off his shirt.

A few gasps were heard around the room. Some from the muscular body of Alex. Some from the scars all over Alex's back and chest. And some from the tattoos covering Alex's body.

Alex quickly put on a shirt while ignoring his classmates reactions. Coach stood there not knowing what to say about the boy who looked as if he went through hell but that wasn't the only thing that caught his attention.

"You have tattoos?" A few girls ask Alex. He shrugs in return.

"Yeah," Alex answers stating the obvious.

"What happened to you?" The boy from earlier asked.

"Can't say," Alex answers before Coach speaks up.

"Everyone to the gym except Alex," Coach orders. The kids leave reluctantly because they wanted to stay and ask more questions. Alex just sighs knowing that there was no way to avoid the incoming conversation.

"That's some interesting scars and tattoos you have there kid," Coach says after the other students left the locker room. Alex just nod not knowing what to answer.

"I couldn't help but notice that scorpion on your arm," Coach says which makes Alex's eyes widen a little.

"Yeah," Alex says lowly.

"I saw it in an article a couple months back," Coach says. Alex knew that he was in deep shit.

"Then I guess you know what it is," Alex says.

"That's a big criminal organization kid," Coach tells him. Alex shrugs.

"Not that big," he says in return to his coach's words.

"Why do you have the tattoo kid?"

Alex sighs. "I can't tell you," he says knowing that Jones and Blunt would be pissed if he spilled government secrets. Mainly Blunt but still.

"If you don't explain it now I'm going to have to call the police and depending on your answer I may have to call the police anyway," Coach tells Alex.

Alex knew that one day his days with Scorpia would come back to bite him in the ass. He never expected anyone to ever recognize the Scorpia symbol but of course with his luck someone did.

"Im not supposed to tell anyone," Alex says but begins anyway because the last thing he needed was to deal with police now. "I work for MI6 and I worked as an assassin for Scorpia when on one of my missions," Alex told his teacher.

"You want me to believe that MI6 hires a kid to do their work?" Coach asks in disbelief. Alex though about it for a moment.

"They didn't really hire me it was more like blackmail," Alex informs him.

"Excuse me?" Coach asks in confusion.

"My father was a MI6 agent," Alex adds in.

"I though he died when you were a child," Coach says still confused.

"Well my uncle was too," Alex says and began answering his coach's five thousand questions.

All of this because of a single tattoo.

~•~•~•~•~
A/n: sorry this is a bit short. It's the last few weeks of school for me so I'm trying to get everything done so I don't know the next time I will update. I will try to update next week but I'm not sure if I will have a os done. I will write more when it's summer vacation. Thanks!