Ransom(alternate)

Three grabs the whip off of the table and begins the torture. He starts to explain Alex's life story to the entire world.

"John has the title of the best MI6 agent to ever live. Well he used to at least," Three starts but is interrupted by sound coming from outside the door.

The cells door bursts open and more people flood into the room. Guards drag in four new figures who are trying and failing to fight back.

"We caught them trying to get in," one of thee men dressed in the black combat outfit says.

Alex locks eyes with his sas unit. Alex scowls and rolls his eyes because they were his last hope of being saved. They were his last hope and they got captured. Lord knows that MI6 wouldn't send anyone except to clean everything up.

After a few more minutes, or hours it was hard to tell which it was, Three left along with all of the other Scorpia members. Leaving just the class, k unit, and Alex.

Wolf gets up to release the chains and Alex just shakes off the pain.

"Well I guess I have to get us all out of here," Alex says sarcastically to the unit. They all give him looks of innocence to which he rolls his eyes.

They all walk out the door behind Alex who takes down guard after guard. They all drop easily and quickly. Alex got through about twenty men in five minutes.

To say his peers were shocked would be an understatement. They were in awe of the boys skills. Even k unit were impressed.

When they get to the last door, the one where Three was located, Alex simply took down all of them men.

He really was the best agent.