Chapter Twenty= Reactions Suck

Okay, thought you guys needed a long update :) 

()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()

Jacob's P.O.V. (before/during/ and a little after bonfire) 

***************************************************************

" So," Bella said, after getting into my truck.  

I wanted her to come to the bonfire. I know for a fact that the little depressed, anti-social freak won't come. She just hides in her room, ignoring all the world. I want to go comfort her, but she slapped Bella. And I love Bella. Not Lilly. Not the beatuiful blue-eye and blue-hair girl. Not the girl who hates the color white because its too boring. Not the girl who is too lazy to remove nail polish and puts a different color over it. I love the girl who is love with a vampire. But i know she loves me. I know she does.  

"-and so i think that Lilly has it out for me. She is such a little b-". I started to ignore her. Bella is just so annoying sometimes. But she... is just so.... Me. She likes most of the things i do.  

But Lilly's understands you more. 

Shut it, you know nothing. Lillianna is just stupid. 

But she gets you. You love her- 

Do not. 

You love Lilly  

I donot love that hermit.  

She is not a herimt. She probably does not feel the need to leave her room because everyone hates her. 

..I don't hate her. 

Then show her that. 

She hates me. I wish i didn't know her. Then it would save me this pain. 

She does not hate you. 

I wish i could love and be loved without being hurt. 

You could. Just talk to Lilly.  

She hates me. How could i talk to someone who hates me? 

Easy. Talk to her. You still talk to Paul even though he's an idiot and mean. 

That's different. 

How so? 

Well- 

"Jake, are you even listening?" Bella asked, annoience sowed into her speech.  

"Yes. And no. Have to pay attention to the road. Kind of hard to listen to you and drive. Sorry Bells." I said sweetly, trying to cover up my lie of not paying attention at all.  

"Oh, well thats okay." She said.

We got to the bonfire, and i turned off the engine.  

" Do you think Lilly would be here?" Bella asked.  

"I hope so..." I murmered quietly, not thinking. 

"What was that?" Bella asked.  

"Nothing." I said. I got out of the truck and opened the door for Bella. She hopped out and took my hand

* READ LAST CHAPTER TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!*

I stared at Lilly in shock. To be honest, I didn't ever think Lilly would have the guts to do that.... I guess she does..

Lilly's POV
()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>

  Bella looked back at me, nostrils flaring. The next thing i could have expected but... I didn't.
Bella reached behind me a pulled my hair, making me fall to the ground.
"B*****!" She spat. The pack was too frozen to move. I kicked her feet and she fell back, and landed on her butt. But she kicked me in the stomach, and I curld into a ball in agony. I suddenly felt pain in my back, hands, and legs............ I looked up and saw that it was a full moon.

Tonight.