Chapter Thirty-One= Im Sorry

Seth's POV

wwwwwww

I couldn't move. My arms and legs felt like lead, but I could hear everything perfectly. And I felt my heart break the more I listened.

"WHY ARE YOU SUCH A JERK?" I heard Lilly yell. Jake whimpered? "I'm dating Seth! Who cares! You certainly shouldn't. You are part of my life Jake, but you don't need to freak out all the time. Okay?"

I felt Jake's downcast in emotions through empathy.

I couldn't feel his pain. He must've switched back.

"I'm sorry Lilly." HIs voice cracked at the end. "It's just.. I care.."

Hearing him say that made me realize the grief and pain I must've put him in.

Wow. I'm a jerk.

Suddenly, flaming agony poured thought my body, and it felt cold. Burning cold. It felt like daggers penetrating my skin all over me, frozen to the touch. I felt like screaming, but my mouth was shut.

And then it was black.

***13 hours later***

(After fixing the last chapter, the last chapter ended around like 2 p.m. Now do the math)

Lilly's P.O.V.

--------

I sat in Wendy's... I was too afraid to go back home. I hoped that Seth was better than he was when i left. what surprized me the most is that Jake didn't follow me. I hoped that Jake didn't hate me because i left him. I gulped my Coca-Cola down as i sat staring at the wall. Cleaners were walking around the shop, making sure their job was done, so they could go 'rest'.

My phoned buzzed with a new text message.

Embry-Lils, when are you coming home?

I sighed, while putting my drink down. I replied quickly.

I'll be home soon. Just clearing my head.

Embry- You went MIA.. Where are you?

I thought of way to reply, without giving him any idea where i actually am.

A shop.. With food...

E- Where exactly?

Me- Wendys.

E- YOU WALKED THERE ALL BY YOURSELF?! ARE YOU INSANE??

Me- I took a bus. Chillax.

E- Oh... How did you pay?

Me- I have ways ;)

E- WHAT?!? Who is this punk!

Me- Relax, bro! I had my bus pass on me.

E- Then stop that, jerk.

Me- You love me.

"Yeah, i do." A voice said from above me. I jumped hitting the table, and in result, my drink toppled over, and spilt everywhere. Embry snickered from above me.

" You jerk."I said smacking him. He let out a hearty laugh and helped me clean up the spilt soda.

"So, what brought you here?" Embry asked after throwing away the napkins.

"Stress." I replied through a huff.

"About what?" I shot him a dead look.

"What do you think?" Realization passed through his features.

"Jake.." He said, not really asking.

"Yeah, smart one." He scoffed and looked around.

"I've never been here. Is it good?" I nodded enthusiastically.

"Extremely!" Embry nodded and got up.

"I owe you a drink, and I'm hungry. Food time!" Embry basically ran to the register and startled the worker.

As he ordered, I thought about today. Was being with Seth, that big of a mistake?

Yes. My mind answered.

How though?

You dated Seth, toyed with his emotions, while all a long, you really just loved Jake. I grimaced, knowing that was the right answer.

After staying there for a while, Embry let me stay at his place for the rest of the night, knowing that I couldn't bare going to see Seth in his current state right now.

**Round ten o'clock that morning**

Lilly's POV

^^^^^^^^

I stood over Embry's sleeping figure. I was going to head out and check on Seth, and Embry needed sleep. He had bags under his eyes from days without sleeping, so this rest was well deserved.

Walking out of the house, I ran to Seth's. Thoughts rushed through my head, many about Jake and Seth, and what I was going to do about Seth.

Without realizing it, I walked through the house, unnoticed, and walked into Seth's room. He looked peaceful, lying in his bed the way he is.

His lead is laid down on his white pillow, his black hair slightly ruffled and tangled. His thin blanket rested on his hips, and he was shirtless. His left arm was wrapped in white bandages, going slightly onto his shoulder and chest. His tan features contrasted with all the white around him.

Groaning Seth tried to turn to the side, but he was stopped by hissing in pain. I winced at the obvious pain his was showing.

Walking slowly towards him, I crouched down next his sleeping figure. Running my fingers through his hair, I tried to untangle it as carefully as I could, without hurting him.

Softly, I whispered,

"Seth, I love you. And I'm sorry."

------------------

Yeah.. It's been a while. *winces*

I'm sorry. A lot of crap has been prodding my writing track, and most of you probably hate me. And now you all hate me because I left it on a cliff hanger, but it was the only way I could update now. Otherwise....

This chapter wouldn't have happened.

Sorry...

-

C.M.