Author's Note... THE WINNER...

So some of you entered my little contest...

And I have evaluated and pondered on who I should choose.

But I won't tell you exactly who it was.

Lol just kidding :)

The winner is.....

(Dramatic Drum Roll)

...

@cheater1_0_1!!!!!!!!!!

Now no hard feelings my little cookies! She has always read the newest chapters first, and always makes me feel great.

ALL OF YOUR ENTRIES WERE BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVED THEM!!! DO NOT PUT YOURSELF DOWN BECAUSE I DIDN'T MAKE YOU SETH'S IMPRINT!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!! Yes, (points to a raisin cookie) even you.

But in all seriousness, it was a very hard decision to make, and I hope I chose the right one.

Now, for the prizes.

Everyone gets a dedication!! Woooh!! Even if I already gave you one.

I feel incredibly guilty for making you wait a month.

I sorry. :(

I felt like I really shouldn't hand out big prizes for the winner, well because you get to be Seth's imprinted...

All of you get dedications. All of your entries made me smile. And yes, they were all compatible for Seth..

And as a hint, I was really going for the, 'why I should choose you.'

Now just because I didn't choose you does not mean you get to go into a Godzilla mode and kill everyone, just because I didn't choose you.

I love all of you.

And HinataSexyHyuga, I love you too. You are ONE of my biggest fans, and it makes me really proud and happy that you believe that my crappy story is your favorite on wattpad and fanfic.

You have no idea how that makes me feel.

Well I gots to go finish writing the new chapter!!!

Bye my lovely cookies.

OH, AND MY BIRTHDAY IS SOON. (Thursday:)

Just thought I'd let you know. I might update the story that day..

Who knows?!

Love you all!!

Bye-Bye!

-

C.M.