Reassurance

Ugh, she's flirting with Nayeon again.

Dahyun is glaring at them from the room across, sitting on the table, resting her head on her hands as she is almost shooting fire from her eyes at the scene of Momo and Nayeon fighting over the TV remote. It wouldn't affect her so much if the fight wasn't rather like an excuse to get their hands all over each other.

Momo is wrapping her arms around Nayeon's body, blocking her moves while Nayeon is giggling at Momo because she seems to be tickling her. Dahyun is certain that she even saw Momo raise her eyebrows in a flirty and teasing way. Momo's face starts getting closer to Nayeon's, almost as if she is going to kiss her. Dahyun's eyes widen as she subconsciously holds her breath. Well, the things Momo has been doing ever since they started dating has caused Dahyun to hold her breath with worry many times.

She's definitely going to kiss her and I'm watching helplessly. Nayeon isn't even avoiding her. How many times have they done this before?

"Stop already!" Mina yells at them, getting up from the couch to pull Momo away by her belt to separate them.

Dahyun has always thought Mina has somewhat feelings for Momo. Mina is usually a cold and composed girl, but it seems like she becomes impulsive and territorial whenever she's around Momo. Dahyun even suspects they've had a relationship back when they were trainees, since Mina told them how Momo used to comfort her every night. To this day, Dahyun has been questioning what kind of comfort that was.

Dahyun's concentration is suddenly interrupted when Jeongyeon arrives to the table with her breakfast. Dahyun stares at her while her mind comes up with another thing to worry about.

She and Momo used to share a room and even slept in the same bed. There is no way nothing has happened between them.

Dahyun feels the sudden urge to do some research on that, straight from one of the main sources, since she is already there.

"Jeongyeon unnie?" Dahyun calls and Jeongyeon lifts her sight while taking a spoon of her cereal to let Dahyun know that she's listening. "Have you and Momo ever kissed?"

Dahyun almost regrets the blatant question. She's usually not that intrepid, but she is extremely curious to know if another one of her suspicions is real, considering how the thought of not being the only person who Momo has kissed makes her feel unwell.

"Well," Jeongyeon doesn't seem triggered by Dahyun's question due to the way she answers without any doubts. "Yes, I think so."

Even though Dahyun had expected that, she still feels a depressing pressure on her chest after hearing the confirmation.

"But it was nothing serious," Jeongyeon adds.

Serious? Serious as in just a peck? Serious as in it didn't develop into anything?

"She wanted to kiss my cheek while I wasn't paying attention, but I turned my head at that moment and she kissed my lips instead."

Dahyun is awfully irritated by what she just found out even if it was an accident, but she still tries her hardest not to show it.

"Why do you ask?" Jeongyeon chuckles.

"I was just curious."