I Want You

This hasn't been a week satisfying week at all. Momo and Dahyun have individual shootings to deal with, since they're the ambassadors of different brands. But what makes it more frustrating is that their schedules don't allow their paths to cross at all.

Sometimes, when the locations of the shootings are close to each other, the members get to drive in the same car together. That hasn't been the case with Momo and Dahyun. Not only the far locations, but also the outrageous hours don't let them see each other.

Dahyun wakes up at around 10 AM and works until the evening, whereas Momo's schedule starts in the evening and ends at midnight. Dahyun finds herself alone in bed most nights, as Momo has to be present at work during the late hours. By the time Momo is able to leave, it's always too late and she just prefers to stay at her own apartment to avoid waking Dahyun up from her sleep.

So Momo never comes home to Dahyun's apartment, although Dahyun tells her it's fine and that she wants Momo no matter the time. Momo always appreciates the gesture, but says it's easier that way. She reminds Dahyun that the week is almost over anyway and they can spend the weekend together, making up for lost time.

Now it's Friday night and Dahyun is siting on the couch, waiting for her girlfriend. God, how she misses her. Momo texted her earlier, apologizing and telling her that she has to leave a bit later than planned. Dahyun told her not to worry, but in reality she is getting anxious and really needs Momo in her space.

Dahyun sinks back further into the couch, her legs stretched across the cushions. On the coffee table in front of her is a pizza box, cold and untouched. On the TV plays a random vlog that Dahyun can't focus on at all. Her head falls back against the couch, looking up at the celling. Then she looks down at the pizza box.

"How can you eat so much all the time?" Dahyun thinks to herself and lets out a small chuckle. Absolutely everything seems to remind her of Momo during times like these when she can't see the girl.

Dahyun turns her head back to the TV but isn't paying attention. She knows that going to work obviously isn't optional. She just hoped that they both could've arrived home at the same time. They could've cooked something together and spent the time however they felt like. Instead she ended up ordering pizza for Momo, knowing that the girl will most likely not have the energy to prepare something for herself when she gets home.

As the time to have an appropriate late dinner passes and darkness slowly creeps up, Dahyun has to accept that she probably will not be seeing Momo again tonight. The thought brings tears to her eyes. She sighs and grabs the pizza to store in the fridge.

As she closes the fridge, she hears her phone vibrate in the living room and she quickly darts towards it, hoping it's a message from Momo. She can't hold back a curse when she sees that it's just an email from a subscription. She tosses the phone back down on the table and herself back onto the couch. She grabs the remote to shut off the TV, enduring the fact that she has to wait for the next day in order to see Momo.

Dahyun hopes that even if Momo is just stopping by to sleep, she can at least hold Momo for a few minutes or even listen to her talk about her day. Dahyun is always so content listening to Momo talk about anything. It always gives Dahyun a sense of calm.

Just as Dahyun stands up to head to the bathroom, she hears the key turn in the latch. She stands in her spot and cannot hold back the smile that forms on her face as the door opens.

The door reveals a very tired Momo. She walks in and removes her jacket along with her shoes. Momo doesn't register that Dahyun is standing there until she feels Dahyun wrap her arms around her body from behind. Dahyun hums contently, her nose nuzzled into Momo's hair as she squeezes Momo closer to her.