Mothers Day.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

1 month later ..

He looked me in my eyes for a good 5 minutes before we shared a long passionate kiss. He cupped my breast under my top.

..

As I lay on the bed naked, he hovered over me rubbing his dick. All I wanted him to do is insert it.

"Aiden jus- wake up.. wake up.. wake up.."

I looked to my side and saw Sian in my ear still telling me to wake up. I kissed my teeth "Move im up" I said pushing her face.

"Get up and help me cook your mums breakfast & we're all going church " she ordered.

I leaned up in bed and sat there waiting for my eyes to adjust to the sun light. "Mmm yeah" I mumbled. She then left my room. I lifted up my skirt, yup. Wet between my legs. Ffs. This isn't the first time I've had a wet dream, this is the 28th time and counting & Aiden seems to be getting sexier everyday. Not helping the situation.

Today was Mother's Day today & I had school tomorrow, liberties. The other schools broke up this week but they have one more week left. I have 2 weeks starting on Thursday.

Anyways, I went to my bathroom to sort out my hygiene. I came out and put on underwear, shorts &a top. Cba to wear a bra yet. I put hair in a messy bun and posted pictures & flipagrams of me and my mum on my social media with a big ass para.

I went downstairs, Rhileigh was making a fruit salad and a smoothie. Sian was doing a fry up.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"You can just bring the gifts" Rhileigh told Me.

"I'm not coming. That's you guys mum. I just wanted to cook" Sian said.

"Aight"

After they finished cooking I got my gifts from my room & Rhileigh's room & we both knocked on the door.

"happy Mother's Day " we said walking in. Then we had 5 minutes lovey dovey time.

"Thank you babies. Love you both. Go get ready for church." She told us. So we did.

Half an hour later we were all in our clothes.

- mum wore a white strapless jumpsuit with her nude peep toe Louboutins. (Outfit in picture). Her neck tattoos were on display. She looked nice up. She had a pink blazer and a large nude Ted Baker handbag. Her hair was curly at the bottom.

- Dad wore all white Gucci.

- Sian wore a white blouse with high waisted black pants and her black Louboutins. She looked so formal. Her hair was straightens for once.

- Rhileigh wore something similar to that but he was all True Religion & Prada.

-Shae had her lil white dress.

- I wore a white turtle neck sleeveless top, a white pencil skirt & my white giuseppe high tops. My hair was Fish bones.

"You guys remember Nan's gifts?" Mum asked. Oh sugar. I went upstairs quick and got mine & Rhileigh's cause he was being lazy.

Then we left for church after taking some pictures.

. . .

Church was over and people kept tryna talk to me, Sian, Dad & Rhileigh. We had bored careless expressions on our faces. Kmt. There was basically a cue to go see Shaelynn. Liberties. People can be so nuff nowadays. Mum don't even like half the people. Mum was fake smiling. It was so obvious. She just walked away from all of them. Straight face.