This is love.

19th December

Friday

Last day of school until the 4th of January. Yeah boy! It was own clothes day as well and if you dont have anything red on, you had to pay £1, If you did it was free. I planned this outfit in Devon. It was all good. I even prepared for this day two days ago. Did my nails &Eyebrows with Mimi, yep we met.

I woke up extra early as usual and went into my bathroom to deal with my hygiene. When I came out I did the usual.. dry, cream..etc. I put on a black bra &panty set, black tight, red long sleeve top, black leather skater skirt with some nice studded belt. Shoes last.

I straighted my whole head of hair which took about 15 minutes. I decided to put on mascara and eyeliner today and a tiny bit of red blush. Today I also decided to put on red lipstick instead of lip gloss. After admiring myself in my mirror I sprayed Victoria Secret 'pure seduction'.

I needed to decide on which bag to use today. Hmm.... I came across some black Dior bag that I've never used before. It smelled so fresh and new. I packed neccessary items in my bag. Now to pick a Jacket I've never worn.. My black fur Jacket with leather sleeves. Nice. I have two actually..

I put on my Red retro Jordan 4's and then the outfit was complete. I went downstairs with my phone in my hand.

'Shenade: Can we please talk before school starts?

TNA: Why?

'Shenade: I just want to talk...

TNA: About?

'Shenade: Us..

I screwed up my face, I'm not gay! Since when was there an 'us'. This girl needs to chill her beans cause she is moving mad

TNA: I don't swing them ways. I have a man.

'Shenade: Not that way. I just want us to be friends again. I wanna explain myself..

TNA: Explain then.

'Shenade: Not on bbm please. I wanna show you I mean it.

TNA: I'm not gay :s .

'Shenade: Please Tahera!

TNA: I'll tell you what; If my sister is born a healthy baby IN February and you apologise to me and my parents, I'll chat to you.

'Shenade: :O Your parents

TNA: Yes bitch, It's their child.

'Shenade: Okay. February.

I read her last message, not even opening the chat so she knows I read it. I ended the chat. I went into the kitchen and mum was making food. Again. -_-

:O

She made Christmas cookies!!! And decorated them!!! Christmas trees, snowflakes, candy canes, Reindeers, Santa's, random ones with sprinkles, top hats, snow men....etc

"You made diabetes!"

"Mr.Vernon told me your having a bake sell actually. What did you do with the last lot I gave you?"

Ohhhhh, some were for the bake sell! BUT she never said that.

"I..Urmm..Fingy, I shared all of it with my cousins and friends" I smiled

"Eediot. Come help me decorate the cakes"

10 minutes later...

7:17am