Adrian's gay?

17th December

Thursday

To be honest, Shenade barely jams with us. She jams with her original squad: Violet, Maci &Becky. She seems like a side chick now cause she's slowly tryna be official again. Looks like I'm the only girl again... School breaks up in two days and Shaquille keeps persuading the twins to have a party. On that cold day. No.

I need a new girl friend! I talk to the girls I like but they have their own squad. I dont know why Shenade had to mess things up.. Celina messed up as well. I want a mixed race friend now, maybe Lauryn; she is so calm and she jams with everyone. She is like the real deal, if she is trying to replace Shenade, she can gladly take her place. Lemme give you a description of her: She is buff no homo! She is that nice mixed race, like gold or something. She has some nice pink pouty lips, blonde hair that she dyed. She's tiny as well, smaller than me. She looks like flippin... Medina Mayweather! I feel so homo when I chat about her; She has a nice body as well! If I was lesbian, she would be my wife. Theres pretty lighties in school but she is the pengest! She was a part time model as well.

Lesson 3 was over and she was talking to me about a party I didn't plan on going to. She changed sides and was now on this side. I was on my way to the lounge. To cold to jam outside.

"So where you going now?" She asked after trying to persuade me

"I'm going to the lounge. I'm cold" I said putting my jacket on again. The boys were behind us, proper acting like we can't hear them being pervs. Adrian was preaching to them about respect and they were saying he's gay.

"I'm going there as well" She smiled

"Okay kl... You hear Adrian?" I whispered smirking at her

"Yeah. He's right for that" She blushed

"Awww! Your blushing!" I laughed causing her to giggle

"I am not" She swore

"Yes you are. Hold on -Where you guys going?" I asked turning around

"Lounge. I want food" Shaquille said rubbing his belly. They sold: panini, sandwich, cake stuff..etc

"Why do people call you Biggz?" Lauryn asked him

"Why don't people call you tiny?" He asked making her kiss her teeth. We arrived at the lounge and I went and sat straight down on these nice chairs

"My gosh.. So comfortable" Lauryn groaned sitting next to me. The boys got comfortable around us when they got their food. I was on my phone preeing peoples Facebook while they were chatting to Lauryn.

"Lauryn do you have a man?" Kareem asked her. Its only Chris and Kareem that come to this school from time to time. I think Chris is permenatly here now, the rest are just bad. Dontae punched the deputy heads face.

"Yeah" She replied making me look at her. The single boys groaned

"Who is he?" I asked her

"You have to ask him. He's in this very lounge" She smirked. We all looked around

"Mason?" Biggz asked

"Nope"

"Ashaar?" Kareem asked

"Nope"

"Sangeet?" Aiden asked

"Nooo"

"Martin?" Syon asked

"Nah"

"Louis?" Chris asked. That was the last boy in here that wasn't with us

"Thats my ex" She said screwing her face up. He looked like that big afro boy from waterloo road. They haven't been out for 8months, thats what she told me and she hates his guts and he dont pay her no mind, she dont pay him mind either.