The unexpected - part 1.

Monday 30th🌸.

Obviously I was up early doing my routine, I was just coming out the shower entering my closet. I was going out today to treat myself.

I was slowly starting to talk to my parents again but the respect is hardly there 🌾.

I creamed and sprayed deodorant then put on my black underwears, white vest top, light blue high waisted jeans, black socks & my black and white patent Prada high tops 💣.

I went to my vanity and brushed up my hair into a messy bun. No make up. I put on a silver necklace, flower earrings, tiny nose piercing & my silver septum piercing 💫.

I went downstairs to sort the twins things out, they were staying at Nanna & Papa's. When I came back up they were awake, I fed them, bathed them, made sure everything was in their diaper bag, put on my white bomber jacket with black sleeves and then I bought them downstairs in the pushchair cause I'm not strong to be going downstairs with two car seats.

Argh, forgot to call Sian. I got out my phone ready to text her but she came downstairs looking cute.

"I'm driving your mums car you know" she grinned.

"how come?"

"I asked her and she said I could" she said doing a lil dance. She was excited.

"Oh. Let's go then"

1 hour 30 minutes later ..

"Omdsss I love it!" I squealed jumping out the chair. I've been sitting in this damn hairdresser chair for a while but it was worth it.

"Glad you love it" Cassidy said smiling at me. She had given my thick box braids down to my bum. It had dyed to my hair colour, TEAL. She said it's not blue, I think I'm colour blind man but anyways.. It looked so nice.

"Sian look at my-- What.. The hell" I said cutting myself off.

"I look nice inih" she grinned.

My girl had shaved her hair! She isn't bold but she has a flippin fade with a tiny bit of curly hair at the top, she dyed it blonde too!

"You look.."

"Nice. I know" she grinned.

She didn't even have a peak head, her head was a decent round shape. Ngl it suited her bad.

"Umm" I was lost for words.

She chucked at my reaction,"Pinky can we get out make up done please?" She asked.

15 minutes later 😌

Yoooo, I looked gorgeous man. My make up was actually on point! I was in such a happy mood.

"Thank you all" I said leaving the shop. Sian had gone to McDonald's but I wasn't feeling that so I just waited outside the car on my phone.

Sian came back with a bag in her hand, we got in & we were off to the nail shop.

I've never been to this nail shop before, it smelled so nice. Sian obviously knew the drill so within a minute, we were being seated.

💅🏾⌚️

I had long stiletto hot pink nail but my index fingers were a metallic silver, just simple. Sian had long stiletto nails too but every nail was a nude.

After that we went shopping 💸.

While we were shopping Sian was using my phone cause hers died and it started to ring.

"Who's it?" I asked.

"Unknown number" then it stopped ringing.

It rang again. "Ffs, who is it now?" I huffed.