party non-stop. II

Erm.. I'm having to re-write this all again... :| Do not piss me off. Nooo.

(back to story)

Isaac [haha you could never guess].

Kay, so basically Isaac is this buff cuban boy thats been tryna move me for time but don't take no for an answer. He's so jarrin, forever asking me to play picstrip - Not that deep. Not deep at all. I've been airing him for like 3weeks, this is the first time im seeing him in real life. I did some swifttt turn and went to my mum who was now sitting talking to our peoples.

"Mommeh! You shouldn't even be 'ere." I fussed.

"Move nuh man" She fanned me off

"Haha, Tahera I saw how you avoided that boy" Aunty Sharna pointed out making all the ladies look over at Isaac.

"He reminds me of Jonathan. Brown, curly hair. . .Where's he from T?" Aunty Lottie asked (Family friend)

"He's from Cuba, my dads from Spain"

" For crying out loud Tahera, How long you still been saying that?" Mum asked.

"Whenever someone asked" I shrugged.

"Tell me what countries you from T" Aunty Vivien said.

"Im half Jamaican, half Spanish" All the women sighed.

"Baby, you dont know where your from" Mum told me making my face screw up.

"Lardd Gad" Aunty Angela sighed.

"What am I then?"

"Your half Jamaican, Quarter Trinidadian &A quarter Cuban" Mum told me.

"THATS WHY DAD LOOKS INDIAN!" I shouted

"Child, stop the shouting." Mum said

"Im not Spanish? Woaahhh!" I said

"Look, your friends are here. Go" Mum said pointing at squaa.

I walked over to Aiden, Adrian, Syon, Shaq, Jayden and Lauryn.

"Woii Looking tun upp!" Lauryn said

"I know right. Same for you's. Guys Im not Spanish, Im Trini &Cuban" I told them.

"So? Anyways lets go take some pics" Lauryn said grabbing my arm and leading me downstairs.

We got into the bright light downstairs &I preed her outfit..

White vest top, White ripped jeans, White air forces, white blazer. Something simple.

"Someone thinks their nice" I commented as we got to the bottom of the stairs.

"Babes I am" She said flicking her blonde hair ove one shoulder.

We got to the bathroom now and took so many pictures. There wasn't even anyone down her apart from the women watching the coats. 15minutes straight.

We went upstairs and literally dragged the boys downstairs to come take pics with us. 10minutes though cause the got bored and went upstairs again. Me and Lauryn stayed downstairs.

"So what rules did you set for Adrian?" I asked

"We can dance with whoever just don't do anything classed as cheating. What did you say to Aiden?"

"Basically the same" I shrugged.

"The party is actually getting live. I wanna take pictures with the birthday twins" She said

I laughed,"You know the man by the entrance is the guy thats tajing pictures for whoever wants to take picture wid them? Flippin lucky." I scoffed.