Baby.

Monday 4th February - forgot the date. Let's just make do wid this one.

Yesterday was such a long day. It was early in the morning, I was still under my covers looking at my floral ceiling just thinking back. Tryna gather my thoughts.

It's just woah...😔

Lauryn just disgusted me. I don't know how she could do such a thing to Adrian, he's gonna go back to square one where he fucks any and everything. Well not any but you know.

I leaned up in my bed and I felt a lump in my throat, then that taste...brine, next thing you know I'm running to my bathroom throwing up in the toilet.😖😖😖😖😰 I'm dying.

5 minutes later I felt my hair being pulled back. I started barlinnn cause I wouldn't stop vomiting.

"Alright baby just let it all out" my mum said patting. Why is she doing that?! She's making it come out even more. I cried and coughed harder and vomited for 10 more minutes. Eughhhhhh!!

"It's okay bubba. It's okay" I was crying in my mums lap while she rocked me back and forth. She stroked my hair as well and it made me feel kinda sleepy.

"Mummy what's wrong with me?" I cried.

"Don't worry bout it baby I'm gonna take you to the hospital". I was lying on my mums lap but it was uncomfortable cause of her belly.

"Mum I need to sort myself out" I croaked getting up and ruffling my hair.

"Alright lemmie leave you" she got up and held her belly and narrowed her eyes. Next thing you know her waters broke.

"Oh my God!" I managed to 'scream'.

"Relax Tahera. Go call your dad" she said.

"Ohhhhhh okay okay okay" I said scurrying nowhere. "Lemmie brush my teeth. Vomit breath" I said.

I did that & washed my face. So much mess in my bathroom.

"Go on. Tell him to call Henrietta so she can come clean this up. If we wait til 11 your bathroom will smell" she said.

I left my room and gave dad the message. Dad came running back to my bathroom.

"Jonathan get my things ready" she said.

30 minutes later mum was in her room at her vanity on the phone to auntie Carla telling her the deal, she was wearing her Victoria secret nightie and dressing gown with a towel between her legs.

Rhileigh left the house quick time as soon as he heard "waters broke".

"Mum why you not going to the hospital?" I asked.

"I haven't had any contractions baby" she said. She hung up the phone and made another phone call, I'm guessing it was my school. She told them everything and hung up. "Henrietta should be here any second"

I heard the doorbell.

"Jon get the door!" Mum shouted. She put her phone down and started doing her hair and make up. Simple make up and she did 2 fish bones.

"Mum I'm gone to shower" I said getting up. I went to use the main bathroom and when I was done I went to my room & put on my nickers and bra then I put on a vest top that said 'bawssy' & my hollister shorts. I creamed and put on some roll on and done. I wasn't bothered to brush out my hair so I put it in a messy bun.

I left my room - phone in hand & putting on my Ralph Lauren house slippers on. I didn't feel hungry. I was bored. As I got downstairs Henrietta said hi to me.

I went to the kitchen and dad was making food. He was making plantain.

"You alright T?"

"Yeah I am now. Daddy can you make me some too?" I asked peeking beside him. My dads actually some hench giant.