issues .

Tahera 😠.

They're are all fucking sick in their heads I swear to God😤. How can you 'Ip Dip Doo' your fucking child? My rassclart twin. And my dad now! He don't know how to keep his fucking dick in his pants! Thinking about this made me get mad at Aiden because I know he didn't keep his dick in his pants while I was gone and I was gone less than 9 months then I got angry at myself for saying we needed a break THEN I got mad at him again cause it's not technically breaking up!

What my mum told me was shocking.. Raah. I have a twin.👫
But my dad.. He's foul.. Sick.. Cold😲

I didn't really wanna talk. After their little argument, I simply left the room drying my eyes.

I sat down on my bed and took a real deep breath, why's this happening in my life?

*knock, knock*

"Yeah?" I called.

Sian came in the room with both of the twins, I took one from her so she could easily put the other down.

She sat down on the bed as well.

"Tahera ju-"

"I really don't wanna hear it Sian." I cut her off looking straight ahead."I don't even wanna be in this house." I added.

She sighed and looked down..

"Come lets go to a hotel for the day" She suggested.

"Narh I'm not feeling that. I wanna spend time with my twins" I told her looking her in her eye.

"Well.. What can you do?"

"Sian I need to get my head straight." I huffed,"please just leave"

I said rethinking.

4:00 pm 💭.

Me and my kids have been in my room the whole day, Misha had bought up some snacks and food but I really wasn't hungry but I ate it anyways, my food is my children's food.

They were both awake laying on their play mats staring up at the brightly coloured shapes. I was just scrolling through my phone.

Aiden💩 : yo babes , the memorial starts at 5:30 til late. Me & Kim will come to pick u up , start gettin ready.

Don't worry about it, transport isn't a problem.

I replied.

I totally forgot about it. I've been all up in my feelings.

I got up out my bed and unlocked the door telling Sian to come watch the kids while I get ready. She came in and gave me a sympathetic smile but I didn't return any sort of emotion.

I walked into me bathroom and sorted out my hygiene and when I went out I told Sian to wipe them down and then walked into my closet.

I put in my underwears, then I put on a black vest top and blue jeans with leather knee caps. I sat down on my suede bench and put on my Khaki green hunter socks & my black patent hunter wellies folding the socks over it so the logo was visible.
After that I put in a Khaki green knitted jumper with black gems on the shoulders - outfit complete.

I sat at my vanity & applied a small amount of make up and I put my hair up in a messy bun. After that I put on my Cartier watch and a few rings and I was completely ready.

"Sian can you come to the memorial?" I asked walking over to my fully dressed kids. Wtf. Both in designer, they're just kids..

Aj had on jeans, a white Gucci sweater, white Gucci coat, hat and shoes. Ariyah had on black Gucci sweater with a necklace and purse printed on it, tights and jeans skirt, pink Gucci shoes & a black Gucci coat. They probably won't be able to wear it next week.. Ffs.