Baby free for the day.

Few days later...
Fri/19/Feb.

"She's been declining all my calls, I haven't even seen any of my family in a hot minute." I huffed. What Aiden said on Valentine's Day pissed me off, ngl I was moving shady towards him.

"Tahera, Hun, no offence yeah, your family is a hot mess." Misha replied.

"For trueee, we've actually never been a normal family."

We were on our way to the hospital, my dad was still in a coma but my mum was temporarily on the psychiatric ward.

When we got to the hospital, our driver, Pierre, helped us out. We were children freeee for now, Malachi was Misha's mums, Shae was with Nanny and Papa & the twins were with Regina.

I was so thankful to God that my brother survived, I don't know what I would do if he didn't make it.

"Baby!" Misha cooed going over to him and gently pecking all over his face, aw.

He groaned in response. It was so weird seeing my brother in a hospital bed, with a neck brace on, a cast on his left arm and his hair all off, a massive plaster on his head, not to mention, there were so many wires.

"Argh when you get outta here you need to go barbers, they didn't even give you a shape up." Misha complained making me chuckle.

My brothers hair was so long, sad to see it all gone.

I walked up to him and hugged him carefully.

"How's everything?" He mumbled.

"Nobody knows where Azeria is still." I said looking down and playing with my hands, last time I told him he went ballistic.

"Swear to God, when I find out whoever got her, I'm gonna fuck their shit up." He mumbled kissing his teeth.

"Why weren't you wearing a seat belt & why were you on your phone on the day of the accident?" Misha asked.

He kissed his teeth,"we're here discussing the absence of our cousin and you're worrying bout that? Lowe it man." He waved her off.

"Yes I am gonna fucking worry about why you weren't wearing a belt, it's the fucking reason you're hurt so b— "

He cut her off again be kissing his teeth louder,"Argh shut up man, always chatting."

Oohp.

"Are you speaking to ME like that?" She asked in disbelief.

"Did you come here to stress me out and argue?" He shot back.

"COOOOL, Rhileigh. I ask you a fucking question to do with why you're injured so badly and you're speaking like that, cool." She huffed getting up."Next time you're laid up in a fucking hospital bed, don't expect me to be by your side." She pushed his head making him hiss and she left.

"Are you okay?" I asked after she left. "Did she affect your neck?" I asked.

"Lil bit, just gimme 2 paracetamol." He gritted out.

I gave him the pills and water and he took it.

"That girls always got something to moan about." He mumbled after some silence.

"She just cares Rhileigh." I sighed.

"She's just being annoying."