Resolution.

"Be good yeah." He said holding my hands. It was 5 o'clock and we were standing at his door step.

"You know I'm good all the time." I smirked.

"Shiiii, ain't what I've heard.. Or seen. Don't think I didn't forget what you did at the twins house, I had a front row view." He chuckled.

"It was disrespectful what he done, and what he's doing." I said looking down.

"You don't need to worry bout what he's doing if you've started a new life. I'm here now and I'm not gonna do anything to hurt you. I promise."

"You're sweet." I blushed pecking his cheek.

"See you..." He said licking his lips so smoothly. "Babygirl" he smirked.

I walked away and round the corner. He thinks I took a bus. Okay so this is how it works:
He thought I rented the lambo that day to get at Aiden and make him jealous, he doesn't know about the twins cause he's not on any social media, he likes me a lot but I think he's moving too fast. I ain't said nothing, we're at the stage of just chilling. It actually seems like nobody tells him nothing. At all.

I got in my car & drove home. I had to get ready for Kareem's ting, if Tarell's right, I don't mind. It would give me a chance to cuss everyone individually.

When I got home, I went up to Rhileigh's room & saw him playing with the twins & Mally. I sneakily shut the door again and turn around to bump into Misha.

"Hey." I whispered.

She raised an eyebrow,"You smell like aftershave.. Hm." She smirked walking into room. I went back to my room and quickly had a shower and got dressed into my undergarments minus the bra, been moving that way lately.

I creamed and sprayed deodorant, after that, I put on a Khaki green vest top, black high waisted jeans with slits in the knees, black socks & my black patent pradas.

I sat at my vanity and canerowed my hair into 2 fish bones. I put on my basic make up - not too much, septum and nose ring, black lace choker with a diamond hanging from it and lastly I sprayed Gucci on me & put on my leather coat.

I got my things together including 1K just in case I lose and left my room going to the lift. I pressed G and put in the code exiting to the garage. What car to ride hmmmm 🤔. My lambo.

I took the keys and hopped in.

My songs that I haven't heard in ages played on the cd so I turned it up and sang along.

After a while I got to Tarell's. I got out the car and locked up walking to his door. I knocked a few times and he came to the door in house clothes.