surprise?

Saturday 9th ✨.

11:24

The week has been the longest, so much mock exams and coursework. When my coursework is assigned I complete it when I get home so my weekends are stress free.

I walked into my closet after coming out the bathroom and put on lace white knickers & bra and then I creamed my body and put on roll-on.

I planned an outfit already. I put on my orange short sleeve crop top, blue high waisted jeans that were ripped at the knees, black socks & my Gucci neon high tops.

Hmm, now for the accessories. I put diamond earrings in all my ear piercings, silver nose ring, chunky silver chain and my charm bracelet watch.

I sat at my vanity & applied a little bit of make up. I left my hair out in its natural curls, pretty on fleek boo.

I took a few pictures full body & selfies. Then I put on my leather jacket, packed my orange Céline handbag and took a picture with that. Well.. Some.

I sprayed perfume & I was done.

I was gonna go get my nails done with Alazae. The rest of the girls were busy.

I went downstairs and I heard my little sisters cries. It made me cringe. I walked into the living that mum had made a baby room and hovered over her shoulder to see Baby Shae.

"Aww bubba whashi matta?" I said in my baby voice. She poked out her bottom lip and started making fake crying noises.

"She likes you Hera. Move though. I need to feed her." I stood up and looked at her.

She was so beautiful. She was light obviously, she's a newborn. She weighed 7 pounds 4 ounces. Her eyes were big & bright, they were same colour as mine. She favoured dad so badly.

I got a text from Alazae saying she's almost at my door.

"Mummy I'm gone to get my nails done with Alazae, she's on her way."

"Take £50 & meet up with her. Don't want none of your friends in my house"

"Alright". I happily obliged and left to meet my boo.

Alinda 👑.

Tahera left the house in no time when I told her to take the money.

I was on the long part of my sofa surrounded by Shaelynn's stuff. She's just the most precious thing.

She was sucking on my breast and she was drifting off nicely.

Jon walked in.

"Is the spare room ready baby?" I asked him.

"Yup everyting set" He replied.

Jonathan's niece was coming to live with us for a year or 2. Her dad passed away years ago & Jon don't like how Sian said her mum was treating her. I haven't seen Sian in ages.
So this is her situation:
Mathew, Jon's brother passed away.
Jon's mum let Sian & her mum stay at her 7 star hotel.
Sian's mum had a falling out with Jon's mum.
Sian was trying to defend her mum which made her and her nan fall out.
Sian & her mum got a place and Sian's mum turned into an alcoholic.
Sian's mum always tried to fight her and do bad things to her so she told her uncle.

There.

"How's my babygirl?" Jon asked dragging me into his lap to admiring our beautiful baby girl.

"She's fine. You just need to worry about picking Sian up from the airport" I told him.

"Naah I got Rio to fly her out in the private jet & I got Perry to be her chauffeur here" he smirked.