chapter 55.

i don't know 🍃.

i didn't know.. where was i? all I know is that it was pitch black and i was in a compact space, i struggled to breathe.

i whimpered quietly as i tried to move my arms but my hands were tied together. i screamed out in frustration, at least i tried too. my mouth was tied.

So, everyone was so concentrated on attacking whoever was after me that they forgot to protect me. i honesty thought i had this 😔. Maybe i shoulda listened to uncle Antonio.
I wouldn't be in a tight boot if i listened.

I felt the car stop and voices so i shut my eyes and pretended to be conked and as I thought, they boot opened and i felt eyes on me & the cold breeze hit my skin.

"She's still conked out" a deep voice stated.

"Ishon, you shouldn't have hit her head so hard man" another voice gritted in frustration.

"Is she dead though?"

"I don't know, man. We're in the middle of nowhere with a girl we don't even know in my rass boot"

"Yo, we good to go?" A new voice asked. "Rah, she's got a body"

I tried not to react. "Well I'm not sure I wanna do anything to that anymore, them man with the Lambo and that are her people. They had guns and that"

"Yeah man, Michelle got us fucked up."

My eyes opened and I looked up at them and wriggled violently 😣.

"Ay she's awake" some boy with canerows panicked.

"What do we do?!" They panicked. Then the boy shut the boot.

FFS!

I didn't feel the car move though.

"We can't let her go like that. We have to keep her or do something to make sure she don't make anything happen to us"

"Swear to God D, you are one pussy boy"

"Narh, the guy had a gun. I'm not sure I wanna come anymore -"

"WELL WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE! YOU WANNA WALK BACK?"

"Narh but just let her go man, for our safety"

Minutes of silence later, the boot swung open again and I was forcefully pulled out the boot and knocked out again.

Sian 🌸.

I was tryna break all the boys off the poor yute and my uncles had gone inside.

"this parties is fucked!" Kareem exclaimed fighting & stopping it at the same time.

I heard police sirens approach this area and my uncles calmly walked out. People were beginning to go as well.

"Sian ir hacia el norte después , llevar Tahera con usted."
(Sian go North after this, Bring Tahera with you) Uncle Antonio told me sternly. I nodded my head vigorously looking around for Tahera.

"Tahera" I mumbled quietly. "OH MY GOSH WHERES TAHERA!" I screamed. The boy fighting Aiden then ran toward someone wearing blacked out clothes, walking slowly round the corner & then they both started running. They got her 😱.

Seconds later, my uncles left &a batch of black and silver cars zoomed off as well.

I started panicking.

"FUCKING PUSSY!" Aiden spat.

"He got T- Tahera -She - He - The plan. They got her- it was -" I stuttered tapping everyone around me.