Failed Success.

🍒🍒

We slowly walked to the entrance of the party watching the people outside. Cause me and Sian were nosey 😉.

We walke in and the music was beginning to sound clearer. There were a lot of people by the entrance preeing too.

Then I saw bare flashing.

"It would be Kareem to have a lil photo shoot"

I walked over to the photo shoot & Kareem was there posing with people. Then I realised people were queuing up to take pictures with him.

"Fans" Sian mumbled making me laugh.

"Happy birthday Kareem!" I shouted getting his attention.

"Thank you -Oh! Tahera! C'mere man" He grinned with open arms. I walked over and hugged him.

"Sian's there too" I informed making his grin wider.

"SiSi! Come ere with your bald self" He shouted making her trudge here and slap him in disbelief but we were all laughing.

"Happy birthday Reem" she said hugging him.

"Thanks other wife." He smiled innocently,"Yo Tino, can I get a couple pictures with my girls?" He asked the photographer.

"sure". Me & Sian put our bags behind the red background then stepped onto it again.

"Let's do a certi pose" He muttered.

Yeah.. 10 minutes later the people in the cue were annoyed and Kareem said 1 more photo like a thousand times.

"Okay this is the last one, for real" he promised making me huff.

We did our last pose.

"Finally!" Sian exclaimed.

"Yeah man, like how all 3 of us are team Loubs today" he said doing a little dance. He wore his blue suede ones.

"Truee but Reem, we'll catch up with you inside" Sian said getting the bags. I took mines from her and have him his gift.

"Thanks b" he said hugging me. Sian gave him his and he did the same thing.

"Oh yeah, here" I said taking the bottle of ciroc out for him. Every party we go to, he has pineapple ciroc.

"Ahhh yes.. Keep it for me" he grinned. I pecked his cheek and walked away with Sian.

I pushed the doors open and the music was blasting, the hall was decorated decently. It was a lil bit humid but it didn't stink.

"Ahhh that's my friend! And my tuneee!" Sian screamed running towards the dance floor giving me her bag of beverages & purse. Mate.

Vybz Kartel - Tell you say 🎶.

I did start dancing my way towards my mates who were at the bar.

"Big titty T" Adrian grinned.

"Movee!" I laughed. "You alright" I asked hugging him and pecking him on the cheek.

"Yeah.. Having kids really made you tits and bum bigger" he smirked making me hit his arm.

I looked at the others.

"Hey you guys, you alright?" I asked blowing them a kiss. They nodded/grunted.

"Your tops nice Tahera" I heard. My head slowly turned to the direction of the voice. Kaycee. Sitting on Aiden's lap.

My lip absentmindedly snarled up in disgust. "Thanks, your.." I looked her up and down. "Perfume smells nice" I finished even though I couldn't smell shit.