As the days go on.

🌸🌸🌸🌸.

2 weeks had passed and I was in a history exam.. 10 minutes left but I had finished the whole paper, too easy. I was just thinking though..

Me & Aiden keep having unprotected sex.. I could be pregnant right now. It might be too late to take the pill so this morning I booked and appointment at a GP near my getaway hotel, they don't know me since I go private GPs and Hospitals once I get results I'll never go back. Nobody will ever know.

I was thinking about this last night.

A baby. Growing inside me. Wow, I'm gonna die.

..

The exam had ended and it was now break time. I was with Alazae & Rh'ea since Passionaye wasn't in today.

"So how's you and Aiden?" Alazae smiled.

"Good up, Good" I grinned.

"Hmm. Hmm" Rh'ea gave me a look.

Today I was real quiet. I didn't stay around Aiden too much. I was kinda avoiding him.. I don't even know why tbh.

Break time had finished for the rest of the school but my year had 15 minutes longer.

I wanted to be alone. Hmm. I have been distant from Aiden the past week, it's not just today and yesterday. I was just scared to tell him Whas on my mind cause I know he'll ask. I didn't wanna hear what he had to say cause he might leave me if I am carrying his kid or he might die when family find out. I can't be around him.

I went outside and sat on a bench crossing my legs. I was next to the roses.

I went on my sc and took a picture of them.
Caption: All up in my feelings😞🌹.

I felt like something in my life was about to go so bad like I can feel the negative energy in my bones. I'm just nervous about going to the doctors after school. I don't know if I should tell anyone.

Hmm. I'm gonna tell Sian. She acts like she don't know nothing all the time. She's witnessed killings and acts like she don't know anything either.

I called her, she might be at work.

"Boo?" She answered.

"Sian where you right now?" I asked.

"I'm smoking one fat blunt in the alley way outside MAC. I need it right now, People stress me out" she sighed.

"Hmm. Who you with?" I asked.

"Me. Why Whas wrong?" She asked. I sighed. I had to say everything in Spanish just incase someone heard.

"sian creo que podría estar embarazada y su la única persona que puede hablar sobre ello. no puedo estar en torno a Aiden en este momento." I cried. Tears were actually falling.
(Sian I think I might be pregnant and your the only one I can talk to about it. I can't be around Aiden at the moment)

The boys were across the garden area. I saw JayJay look at me. And he nodded in my direction telling the boys to look at me. I wiped my eyes quick and walked away.

"oh mis días por lo que fue en el hotel! Tahera ir a los médicos u obtener una prueba." She told me. I could hear the shock in her voice.
(Omdays so he was at the hotel! Tahera go to the doctors or get a test!)

I felt my hand being pulled back.

"Tahera Whas wrong?" Aiden asked me. Him, his brother & Syon stood infront of me.

"Leave me alone, please.." I said taking my hand out his grip.

"Hera tell me why your crying so we can help." Syon said.