Make It Home .

Tereke 🙇🏽.

They didn't do shit! Man thought this was my last day on earth but narh. They spared mans life, Makai was tryna buss jokes bare but them mans faces were straight and hard the whole time.

The most shocking thing of this whole thing is the fact that I kidnapped me own sister, my twin. When my 'dad' told me, he was basically inviting me into my family with open arms and that. No getting to know me, no nothing. Just told me to consider joining the family. They told me I could be one of the males that carry on the Simmons family legacy. They wouldn't tell me, they told me I had to see for myself meaning if I join the family I'd have to go Cuba for a year or more, I don't know man.

They were lowing me & Makai but they were asking bare questions about the plan to kidnap Tahera, I snaked on all the girls. I don't care. I realised how much family meant to me, made me think about if someone thought about if someone kidnapped Imani or Dezhaun , he didn't deserve to die at 12 & idc what anyone says, that's my rassclart breddah. But I know where I get this care from, my biological father. He cares about family bare, that's why he saved Tahera & wants me in the family.

Right now it was 7 in the morning and I didn't want to sleep even though I was hella tired. This living room was nice still. I didn't know where the hell I was right now, just in a nice house in the woods I guess.

"This could be your life man, them cars, nice houses.." Makai said starting at the ceiling that had nice carved designs in them.

"I know but I need to think" I told him.

"I would do it if I were you man, what's here for you bro? Jus go for it. He did say you'd study out there and do whatever inih" he shrugged.

"I know man but.." I kissed my teeth. "I just need thinking time"

"Yeah I get you still but we're in the streets too deep. You've basically already got somewhere in your life. You got money. I wanna be a music producer or a mechanical engineer" he told me like I didn't already know. I've know this boy from when I was like 6 months. Same daycare, nursery, reception..etc.

"I know, truss me. Your gonna make it." I assured. He spudded me and grinned.

"NOW i just gotta sort out that Aiden yute. He try fight man you know, ngl his punches are hard but not hard enough to to know man out. There were bare distractions & bare man attacked me one" he said shaking his head.

"In other words you lost" I laughed.

"Man don't say that." He huffed. "You unwanted prick" he mumbled.

"I am wanted, by a rich family, my rich family actually"

"You mum gave you away though" he laughed. "But Debbie did you DIRTY" he said laughing hard. "She's a fucking legend, SHE ain't even the one that adopted you. You went round like pass the parcel" he laughed dropping on to his knees.

"It's not that deep"

He kissed his teeth,"Are you a swimming instructor & are we in a pool?" He asked.

"Did not bang" I said shaking my head.

"But your cold tho" He laughed lightly,"Man said you dashed the statue in her head" he laughed high pitched.

"Yeah, she got too bright." I shrugged frowning. I had a small amount of regret in me, she was my adoptive mother, well.. Aunt & she did raise me as her own but that disappeared once I remembered how coldly she disowned me on the spot.

"Your an ass" he laughed. We started bussing jokes. For a bit. I was really tired man.

I yawned,"you think they'd take us home if I asked?" I asked Makai.