Take care.

Saturday 24th January.

Tahera

Rhileigh was with his girl, he slept over her house yesterday and said he's coming back Sunday morning.

Mum and Dad went all the way to Manchester to go see Papa's cousin. Apparently he's in hospital cause he was in a car accident. My mum was close to Uncle hinney. She said if she isn't back by Tuesday I know the drill. It was still freezing and snowed from time to time; Im not getting out of my yard for nothing. And school is closed Monday and Tuesday cause they checked the weather and it was gonna be ridiculously cold. I dont even like staying alone sometimes.

I was in bed, under the covers. I was so warm. I am bound to feel boiling hot because I was wearing 3 pairs of socks, Minnie Mouse onesie and underneath I wore 2 leggings, tights, Long sleeve top and a vest. So comfortable. I was on my bed sucking my thumb watching The pacifier that bossman movie. Omgosh, haven't seen it in long. It was such a cool movie.

I keep thinking about what happened the other day, urgh. I moaned so loud a dog woke up and tried to open the door. Damn, apart from that it was so nice. Hurt at first though and he has some long fingers.

[Incoming call : The Baé]

I answered...

"Hey boo, wassup?" I asked smiling like a lil school girl.

"Hello? -Tahera!"

"Gavin? Where's Aiden?" I was baffled. Aiden nwver let anyone touch his phone. He had a password that his brother and I knew only. Adrian didn't even bother with his phone.

"Arr so he isn't with you.. Damn" He said to himself. My heart rate was speeding.

"Gavin please, tell me whats going on. Your really scaring me" I said removing my covers off me.

"Urm.. Nanna-Lei passed away this morning... Her body's at the hospital and most of the family is there but Aiden isn't there" He said slowly. My heart rate was like usain bolt and I felt a huge lump in my throat, I couldn't talk. Tears started coming.

"I am so sorry for you loss" I sniffed, I started crying more. Omgosh, what she told me on Christmas eve,"Im so sorry, I dont even know what to say.. Can I come..To the hospital?" I asked. I was a tiny bit skeptical about seeing her dead body but I feel like we were family. Just 6 days ago we were talking and laughing about having kids. She seemed fine.

"Uhh yeah.." He told me the details. "Please call if Aiden comes around" He said hopefully. He wasn't his usual giddy self. He was so sad, I could hear it in his voice.

"Will do. Send everyone my love and condolences and Take care."

"See you later"

[Locked]

Omgosh, I cannot believe. That woman was such a leader. Everyone loved her, this just shows the devil wants to win but in the name of Jesus he shall not win.

*AMEN*

God is at work.

She was such a great woman as well. I cant believe it. I feel so upset. Damn...

I heard my doorbell ringing continuously snapping me out of my thoughts about what has happened.

I ran downstairs irritated at my doorbell ringing. Cant this person be patient!?

I opened the door to Aiden, staring morosely into thin air. He didn't look like he has been crying, he doesn't cry. He seemed more angry.

"Aiden?"