Guilty.

14th Feb.

"Going college b, Sian's back." I heard, then I felt his lips on my jawline.

"Mhm." I mumbled tryna get some more rest.

"I luh you babygirl." He told me kissing all over my face, I smiled then rolled over tryna go into a deeper sleep.

So did not work, just layed there with my eyes shut for a while. Soon, I decided to get outta bed, 8:11, great 🙄. Sian came into my room and smiled at me shutting her door.

"You okay?" She asked me.

I nodded,"How's everything at the mo?"

"They're pulling through T, I can't promise everything is gonna be alright. Uncles are back in Cuba apparently, just when we needed them, they're gone, no warning." She went on rolling her eyes. She sat on my bed then sighed.

"So what did you lot get up too?"

"Well, the whole batch came with food, we caught up." I told her.

"Sounds great." She said in a monotone. I just nodded.

I had a thought to go on my phone but I remembered why I kept it off. My cousins kept ringing it off, ffs 🙁. I feel like I'm in the stickiest position ever.

"Watch the kids please?" I asked. She nodded and I went to go sort out my hygiene. I came out into my room wrapped in my towel, freshly washed hair as well. I had no time to do it yesterday.

"Call Misha over." I suggested.

"She doesn't wanna be around, I think she feels out of place &I know everything going on now with be awkward for her."

"Well, she's linked into this family now cause of Malachi & nobody can say anything really." I scoffed. The hell? Why should she feel awkward?

"True." She agreed getting her phone out.

I walked into my closet, towel dried every wet part of me and put on a black bra & zebra print underwear. I creamed my skin, sprayed deodorant, then put on thick woolly leggings & an off the shoulder jumper. I put on thick socks and walked out.

"She's on her wayy." She informed."Air dry it & leave it. It's good for your hair." She said.

I shrugged and listened & just sprayed argon oil on it and twisted it all up. I went downstairs and made food for the kids and came back up with it and put it on the side.

"I think we should all go see Rhileigh." Sian said after a few minutes of silence. I hated this subject.

"Narh it's okay."

"Tahera, this is the perfect opportunity for you & Misha. I know it sounds horrible but, you should see him, cause imagine if he doesn't make it? You'll regret not seeing him alive. And Misha? She's only seen him behind glass, nobody's in the way now."

What she said had really made my words get caught in my throat, I didn't even know what to say.. I didn't wanna cry.

"You don't understand.. To me, his condition is practically dead and like.. It hurts me to see him like that. And I know that if I go in just gonna cry, I'm sick of crying, you know? I just need a break." I sighed wiping the stray tear running down my left cheek.

"I know but I don't want you to regret it." She told me. "You never know, the only reason why he can't respond could be because he hasn't heard you, Misha or his son." She added. That's true.