Holy Holy Holy..✨.

Sunday

I woke up early. I haven't been to church in 3 weeks and there was this youth thing going on where we get to go trips and stuff. Rhileigh dont go church.

I went to my bathroom and dealt with my hygiene and the went into my room to dry, cream and spray deodorant. I put on a bra and knickers, black tights and a burgandy skater dress. I decided to do my hair next so I did a middle parting and brushed my hair out and cane-rowed the edges of my hair and putting it into a bun when I cane-rowed it to the bottom. After, I sprayed versace on my body and put on a chunky silver chain, diamond studs, diamond nose piercing and my black flats and a leather jacket. I looked decent but I decided to put on mascara and burgandy lipstick.

I was ready. I took my phone off charge and put my pm as: Going to church! 😇🙏.

I left my room and went downstairs and made myself a cheese toastie for breakfast. I heard my mums heels coming down the stairs and my dad complaining about shoes she should wear.

"Jonathan just shut up; I'm fine" She fussed coming into the kitchen. "Where you off to?" Mum asked

"Im coming church today."

"Good. Your little friends have been asking for you as well... And you better pray that I dont find out who your man is!" Dad snorted making me roll my eyes..

"Leave it now, it's none of your business dad.. Can we go?" I huffed

"Yes! We have to leave now or else we wont be able to get breakfast!" Mum fussed taking the car keys from dad and going outside. She went out the front door and got in the car, Dad went and I followed.

Church - Youth group

"Tahera, welcome back!" Sister Lydia said when I opened the door making the whole group look my way.

"Heyyy"

"Hi Tahera"

"Hi"

"Hello.."

The greeting kept coming as I joined the circle, I smiled and they carried their convo on about sex.

"How many of you have had sex?" Sister Lydia asked. Thats it, I didn't listen to anything she said because these convos were not for me. When I was having a lesson on sex ed, I zoned out completely, its so awkward..

"Tahera, what about you?"

"I'm a virgin -never done anything sexual in my life unless kissing counts" I babbled, this was awkward.

"Good for you" She grinned and the class started clapping. I love God but this was boriinnggg.

1hour later

Service had finished and I was now standing by my parents who wouldn't stop talking to people.

"Aww when the baby due?" Some middle aged looking woman asked

"4th of February" She smiled.

"Congratulation love" She said rubbing her belly, patting my dads shoulder &pinching my cheek. That hurt.. With her tough hands.

More people were stopping to talk to us, some were really surprised at how much I've grown like.. You haven't seen me in 21 days.. How much do you expect me to change? These people were taking the mickk now, the pastor took my parents into their office while I waited in this church with other people that looked around my age. They were boys though and they looked hella bored; Slouching on the chair with there legs spread out.

"Whats good?" I heard the boy next to me say, I didn't look up from my phone because I didnt know if he was talking to me and I was talking to Aiden. "Oi"

A&T: I thought you was gonna come spend this day with me :(

Taheraaa&A: Narh. Haven't been church in a while

A&T: I'm sorry St.Tahera

"Oi"

Taheraaa&A: Shut up.

A&T: I'm sorry. I love you

Taheraaa&A: Love you to. Go away now.

"Oi"

A&T: :(

Taheraaa&A: Some boy keeps tryna get my attention so I need to deal with him.

A&T: =| Whas his name?

"Oiiii"

Taheraaa&A: Idk. Go away.

"What?" I asked with attitude

"Dont get attitude" He said with a playful screw on his face.

"Stop tryna talk to me then. Can't you see I'm texting?" I asked cutting my eye at him and turning away now going to Retrica to take a couple of photos.

"You think your nicee..." I heard this boy mumble, making me kiss my teeth and get up to go find the pastor's office.

The door was open and mum was sitting on the chair with her eyes closed humming to a song the pastor's wife was singing, dad was slyly on his phone. I took the car keys from her bag and sat in the car listening to music with my eyes closed and my seat reclined back.

Give, me all that you got now..Make you want me 'cause I'm hot now...

I'm gone, so faded I'm on one...Bang bang, pop off like the long gun...

If you a lame, nigga you ain't making no noise. Get faded, turn up with the big boys

Live fast, die young that's my choice. Get money, get money like the invoice.

We can mob all in the whip..Make the money make the grip..I be stuntin' with my clique..Getting faded 'till we trip..

Man, I love to get on, I love to get 2 on

When the drink be too strong, When the tree be way too strong,Get faded, turn up, pour it on up

Till I can't even think no more

Get ratchet, go dumb, then go more dumb, Then we can keep it lit, let's roll...

I heard the car door open and my knee being tapped.

"Hmn?" I mumbled

"Keys!" Mum fussed, I put it in her hand and then she started the car then we soon left the sight.

We ate at Harvester and the meal was nice, had Ice cream after. Mum had mealS and a massive rocky horror. Dad had a burger with chips and cake and custard after. It was nice to spend time with the fam.

Rhi complained when we got back so daddy took him to McDobalds, I swear, that boy is such a big baby it doesn't even make sense...

School next so I did my homework and got ready for bed. I don't think Shenade is talking to me but oh well.. I'll live. I had a group convo with the mains but Shenade didn't talk to me so I never spoke to her, she was talking about me to Aiden though.. Hello.. I can read.. I made tiny chit chat with Jayden as well..

We might be calm soon.

Then I went bed.