Good vibes.

January 5th 🎆.

Last month of my pregnancy thank God, my belly is so flippin huge.
Oh, happy new year🎉.

The past 4 months were good, Sian said the documentary is gonna be 3 hours long. Bruh. That's like watching the Titanic 😓. I wouldn't mind though. It's so fascinating.

My babies were due in 2 days, I had an appointment today. I didn't want my baby to be born in France. I'm just gonna have to do some begging.

I was in my room with Shaelynn, she's almost 1. It's amazing how much she's grown, she can walk and she's got teeth. Her hair has grown and she's got bright green eyes with only a little bit of brown around it. She was adorable.

I was cleaning up some things whilst listening to my baby mama bad gal RiRi.

"Yayo, Yayo.. Mula-la. Yayo",I said dancing with Shae. She was tryna copy me.

"Bitch better have my money!💰
Y'all should know me well enough👸🏽
Bitch better have my money!💰
Please don't call me on my bluff💨
Pay me what you owe me💰
Ballin' bigger than LeBron💸
Bitch, give me your money💰
Who y'all think y'all frontin' on?🙆🏽🙎🏽
Like brrap, brrap, brrap💥💥💥"
I sang all the words, I'm a bang outttt! Shae had some movesssss.

"Why you teaching Shae that bad language?" Sian said coming in with the camera.

"Sian come dance. This bass is too much" I danced.

Soon, I finished tidying up and it was time to go to my appointment. I wanted Sian to take me. I've only been in her car once. That's her flippin husband.

Sian owns one sexy red Ferrari with some sexy engine. She has 7 cars back in Cuba & since my dads family business is.. You know, they can afford it. She has a motorbike too. So does Rhileigh. Dad buss them on their birthday.

Rhileigh has some sexy Maserati. Omdays when I start driving I'm gonna get that. I think.

When Rhileigh, Dad, Mum & Sian pull up at the front of the house at the same time it sounds so sick. I caught them on camera for my documentary.

Anyways I put on black jeans, Black turtle neck and Black patent Pradas. I decided to wear all prada. My hair was did so I put on my long Prada jacket. It was snowing in France.

I waddled down the stairs slowly and went outside. There were moving vans outside and more than 1 rolls Royce. Ffs. We're moving again.

"Mum what's going on?" I asked.

"Get in one car with Shae, Sian and Rhileigh have already gone" I just kissed my teeth and obeyed.

"Where's Malachi?" I asked mum before she shut the door.

"With Rhileigh & Misha" She said,"Relax" she said shutting the door.

"Hola Tahera"

"hola, perry . donde nos estamos moviendo demasiado esta vez?" I asked.
(Hi Perry. Where are we moving too this time?)

He just chuckled.

I huffed.

"quiero ver congelada" Shae said. Not like that but in her baby voice. She speaks abit of Spanish. I put the TV on Frozen and put the headphones on her ears. Can you imagine? Not even 1 yet.

Hours later🕔🕚🕖🕜🕘🕝.

I had a strong urge to piss right now and I was absolutely starving. I wanted wotsits & Nutella. Right now.