What do you say?

30th November

Sunday

I woke up earlyy cause I know all my deliveries will be arriving at 9 and my mum and her farse self would come and open them or put them in their room. I got Aiden a birthday and Christmas present, I bought almost everyone shoes; When I checked my bank account I was going broke.

I was sitting infront of the door cross legged waiting for the door to knock or the doorbell to ring. It was three minutes past nine. After wrapping gifts I need to sort out my hygiene because I was so excited I didn't even wash my face or brush my teeth.

*ding dong*

"Yes BITCH!" I mumbled to myself getting up to open the door

"Hi... uh, I have some packages addressed to a Tahera Simmons?" The delivery guy said

"Yeah thats me" I said coming out the house abit

"Sign these please" He gave me some device that looked like a gps and I signed it with the pen."Thank you, wait here 1 sec, I've got quite alot" He took his thing and went to his van and got every thing.

A total of 27 bags, I went alllll out this christmas. I went upstairs struggling to carry everything at once, I couldnt risk being caught.

I dashed everything on my floor and started unpacking...

Aiden: 3 pairs of true religions, a pair of red Balenciaga trainers, stone island tracksuit, 110s, Hollister tracksuit, Boyfriend and girlfriend chain. All that was expensive as hell

Adrian: 110s, duffer tracksuit, Ralph Lauren perfume, huarraches, a pair of true religions, stone island tracksuit.

Shaquille: Hollister Tracksuit, Jordans, beats pill speaker.

Syon: Jordans &nike Tracksuit, beats pill speaker.

Jayden: A pair of Jordans &perfume.

Mum: Dior watch! Dior perfume, giuseppe red bottoms, ipad air -all of that cost more than the twins stuff put together

Dad: Giuseppe red bottom Trainers for men, Gold Michael kors watch, gucci perfume, louis loafers.

Rhileigh: Black Balenciaga &Blue Balenciaga trainers, Silver Michael Kors watch, Ralph lauren tracksuit, custom beats headphones with his name.

Lorraine: Loaaddsss of baby stuff..

Grandad: Loadsss of perfume &a pair of gucci shoes.

Nan: Dior earrings and Vivienne westwood flats.

Shola: 2 Vercace jeans perfume I got for Shenade, Straightners, beats headphones.

Aunt Carla: Ipad air, gucci perfume..

You know what? Im broke as a muthafucka, I bought peoples family gifts out of the money my parents put in my account, I bout nintendo 2ds &different games and devices for my lil cousins and clothes, perfumes and electronics and stuff, took money out the bank and stuff, A flippin laptop for Andre! Omgoshhhh im broke!!!! But im getting money today because my parents put money in my account at the end of every month. The thing I got for me were bufffffff...

Christmas is honestly the best time of the year for me because I get loads of gifts and mum and dad always compete against each other, forever buying us expensive stuff to see who got the best thing for us. Boyyyy, I cant wait for this year!

It was 10:30 when I finished wrapping up all the gifts. I got up from the floor and put every single gift in my closet behind my clothes so nobody can see and put all wrapping paper and stuff away and rubbish in the bin.