Like a ton of bricks part 2.

I didn't say anything & they didn't know I was there yet. Why were they all on that one chair facing the TV. They needed to recognise my presence. But to be face the chair was quite big and long.

"She needs to come man I miss her" Syon said. I missed him so much.. He's my bro❤️.

"You ain't the only one" Shaquille mumbled.

"Who's this girl anyways? Like.. I'm in the gyals yard and we don't even know each other" The girl said.

Lightskin girl, kinda pale. Blonde hair.

"shut. Up." Aiden demanded.

She kissed her teeth,"Rude.. Is she the girl on the -"

I was getting bored. My legs finally found the courage to move so I just walked in the room brushing my hand across Jayden's head, he was all up in his phone.

He looked up at me. "No way" he smirked. Everyone looked up at me and got up to hug me but before they could touch me I backed up.

"Not so rough." I said.

"Taheraaaaaaa!!!!!" Adrian said picking me up and kissing my face. Syon and Jayden bear hugged me and Chris and Shaquille gave me normal hugs.

"Hi Tahera" Shenade said. I smiled at her.

"Hey.. I'm Aiden's girlfriend Kaycee, nice to meet you, your house is beautiful" She grinned holding out her hand. I just looked at it and sat down. She looked awkward. She wouldn't dare disrespect me in my own yard.
I couldn't kill her (yet). She looked skatty, that's not Aiden fam. I'm a new person anyways.

I sat on a next sofa and Adrian & Syon sat either side of me.

"BLUE FAM!" Adrian said flicking my hair. "I missed you" he said wrapping his arms around me.

"Missed you too"

"we all missed you. Your always leaving" Jayden said.

"Hmm." I glanced at Aiden. I could feel him staring at me creep.

"Why'd you leave this tim--"

Shaquille got cut off by my Misha coming into the room with Ariyah. My heart dropped.

"The other baby monitor is with Sian, Shae & Malachi are already strapped in the car so we're leaving now" She explained placing her in my arms carefully. "Her nappy is changed but she hasn't had her bottle yet". She added giving me the warm bottle. "Hi guys, bye" She said leaving the room. She's in a proper rush.. It's just Nanny & Papa..

Everyone was silent, nobody was moving. Aiden edged out his seat a little more but everyone was staring at me.

... "Is she yours?" Shenade asked in a little voice.

I nodded.

"That explains it!" Syon said giving me a shocked but happy look. "Tahera..."

I just got lost into her eyes again.

"Aww what's her name?" Aiden's girlfriend asked.

"Her names Ariyah" I replied.

"Whas her full name?" Chris asked.

"Ariyah Leilani Milan Anderson" I replied.

"Naaaah I respec' it" Adrian said forceful spudding me.

I looked at Aiden, still staring. He looked like he was gonna burst. I could tell he wanted to speak but the words weren't forming.

"Can I hold her?" Adrian asked. I put her blanket in his arms then placed her in.