The other side.

12th Feb .

4 in the morning, i really couldn't sleep with all these thoughts racing through my brain. Really couldn't process this. I realised my dads a prick, he doesn't think about how others feel.

*knock, knock*

"Come in." I called. My door slowly creeped open and it was my mum, fully dressed with Shae in her arms.

She walked over to my bad and sat down, my lamp light was on saw I could see the state of her face; she looked sick & tired. My mum did some grimy ass shit but I still love her and it kinda hurts seeing her hurt.

"Baby.. I know a lot of things are a shambles lately but I just want you too stay strong for me because when people don't show they're hurting on the outside they look fine but inside they're torn. Your dad trying to make everything right with Tereke, Your brother & being a mother.. Stressful. I am your mother, I can tell you're angry and hurt inside. Just know it's okay to speak out." She told me. Ngl I was holding back tears.

"Where you going?" I whispered.

"Away for a while, I need help."

"With Shae?" I said tilting my head to the side.

"Um, yeah." She nodded.

"Mummy don't do this please." I begged.

She suddenly embraced me and I started crying. My family was broken fr.

"Tahera don't cry okay. I'll be back. It will be quick. 2 months tops." She pecked my cheek and got up.

Alinda😣.

I kissed my baby one last time and got up and kissed my grandchildren. I looked at them all for a minute then went .

My plan from here was to say bye to Misha and Malachi because if I did say bye to Sian she'd tell her uncle for sure at some point, after that I'd be heading to Antigua, until Shae's old enough to attend British Nursery.

Tahera 🍃.

I cried myself to sleep for a good hour, then I got some rest. When I woke up, Aj was next to me, pillow holding up his bottle while he sucked on it, Ariyah was being hushed by Sian.

"Good, you're up." She walked up to me and gave me my daughter who stopped crying immediately. I sighed.

"What time is it?"

"Just after 2" she told me making my eyes widen. "You didn't sleep last night. Don't worry, Misha was with them in the morning. She's at her mums now."

Shit. It's Wednesday I think. Ummm.

"Watch her while I sort myself out please." She took her and I went in my closet.

I got my phone out and found Aiden on whatsapp.

Babe what you wanna do today, the pictures need collecting at 3.

Babes💙🌎: I'll pick you up in a bit.

- Oh alright, bout to get ready now.

I put my phone on charge then picked out an outfit, after that I went in the bathroom and sorted my hygiene.

"Tahera, hurry please. I got work." Sian complained.

"I'll be quick." I promised.

I went in my closet and put on my black matching lace lingerie, creamed and sprayed deodorant, khaki green vest top, black high waisted jeans and my black socks.