Anon threats.

I had to take the twins to a doctors appointment and I had already bathed them and my mum wanted to get them ready. I had to put on clothes myself as I was still wrapped in my towel.

I walked into my closet and and put in my underwears. I put on a white turtle neck jumper, blue high waisted jeans with ripped knees and my white Giuseppe wedge trainers.

I came out my room to see both my babies asleep looking like the cutest snowman ever.

My belly looked weird like a muffin top, I didn't look FAT though. I swear when the six weeks have passed I'm gonna do some hardcore work outs.

"You wearing a coat?" Mum asked applying some lipstick.

"Oh yeah" I said walking back into the closet again. I scanned the racks and picked up a light grey Alexander Wang coat that came above my knees.

I might aswell fix up myself so I sat at the vanity & put my hair up in a messy bun, I really wasn't bothered to re-straighten it. It got wet and curly in the shower.

I put my gold septum piercing in with the diamond studs on it, promise ring &I put my flower nose piercing in. Looked cute. Lastly I put on my Rolex, earrings & matte burgundy red lipstick.

I came out again to see Aiden in the room taking pictures of the twins. He looked nice & his hair was freshly done.

"You alright?" He asked checking me out and walking towards me.

"Yeah I'm fine, how are you?" I replied. He embraced me and I inhaled his nice scent before hugging him back.

"I'm aight" he said kissing my forehead and looking down at me. "Your mums waiting for us in the car by the way.." He informed.

"Oh." I said swerving to his right and picking up Aj. "Bring Ariyah please" I said turning around to him. He had one hand in his pocket and the other phone had his hand in it.

"Yeah.."

I left my room and took the lift down leaving my house.

I walked down the stairs carefully and jumped into my mums black Mercedes G-Wagen. I strapped me and my son in before strapping myself in.

"Mum where's Shaelynn?" I asked

"Your dad took her to Trinidad this morning" she huffed with an irritated facial expression.

"Ahhh " I replied in understanding.

Aiden cam down the stairs seconds later with the diaper bags on his shoulder and Ariyah.

After Aiden got everything situated we were on the road..

"What do they need to do at the doctors?" Aiden asked.

"BCG & Hepatitis jabs" My mum replied.

"Ohhhh"

I went on my phone and took a quick selfie.

"You look like your struggling to hold your phone" Aiden said side eyeing me.

"Take it & gimme yours" I smiled.".. Not to keep though" I said.

He had a white iPhone 5c.

He never told me his password so I just guessed it, 3108. My birthday and it unlocked. Aww he still has my birthday as his password.

I went straight onto his Instagram notifications. "Aiden why are you so many girl #MCM?" I asked. He shrugged. His Instagram timeline was full of random people, I knew some.

I then went on his snapchat.

"Arghh I locked your phone - Oh you have no password " he said making me glimpse at him.