Heart Breaker!

Tuesday 24th January🌌.

Gone one year😔. I proper miss Nanna Lei man 💔. She was such a good role model and I actually hope Ariyah grows up to be like her. I don't know anyone that don't like Nanna Lei 😏.

I wish I coulda went Passionaye's funeral though, it was a private funeral- family only.

I leaned up in my bed and peered over the Moses baskets, they were asleep.

I went to the bathroom and dealt with my hygiene, only took 45 minutes. I was now wearing my panties and bra, black top and my pink and black Adidas tracksuit bottoms. I put the baby monitors by my kids and and the others hooked to my bottoms then I went downstairs to prepare their bottles.

"Good morning mummy" I said entering the kitchen and kissing the side of her head. I was taller than her now🎉🎉.

"Morning darling, you alright?" She asked me. I peered over her shoulder and saw her shaking some pills into her palm.

"Yeah. What are they for?" I asked being nuff.

"They're.. Nothing" she said turning around smiling at me. I looked at her weirdly.

"Hmm. Okay"

I started to prepare the bottles but I felt kinda uncomfortable, my mum was burning holes into my back.

"Mum is there something wrong?" I asked looking at her weirdly. She smiled at me and came closer.

"Tahera Oriel Simmons, I'm so proud of you" She said stroking my face,"You gave birth to 2 beautiful babies and you kept them" She smiled teary eyed making me screw up my face..

"Yeah.. Why wouldn't I? They're mine. I wouldn't trade them for the world" I told her then her bottom lip started to quiver.

"I've made a terrible mistake!" She cried falling onto the ground,"He's gone! My babyyyyy!" she screamed alarming me.

Dad, Sian & Rhileigh came running down to the kitchen seeing me struggle to hold up my mum. Dad quickly rushed to her and picked her up while she cried in his shoulder.

"Sian check on my kids please." I said passing her the lukewarm bottles of milk. She took the bottles and went upstairs.

"What happened?" Rhileigh asked.

I walked to the fridge and started getting some fry up ingredients ready. I put the frying pan out. Hmm. I know exactly what I'm making.

There was left over boiled dumpling so im gonna cut it in half and make fried dumpling, that's the best way ever.
I'm gonna fry some plantains as we-

"Tahera?" Rhileigh asked.

"Yeah?" I asked stopping in my tracks.

Then Misha came downstairs with Malachi in her arms. He started getting excited when he saw me. I blew him a kiss.

"Rhileigh what's going on? Your mum won't stop screaming, I'm really scared" She said holding her chest.

Rhileigh then looked up at me. Making me rest on one foot and put my hand on my hip.

"Why you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"Cause IM STILL waiting for you to answer my question" He snapped.

"I don't wanna talk about it now, I'm still shaken up" I mumbled turning around, I was tryna block out the screaming that kept getting louder.

I started to prepare the food.

I heard footsteps get closer to me, then I felt a kiss on my cheek.

"I love you lil sis. I wanna be there for you, you've been through and going through a lot. I'm here" he told me holding my shoulders.