Christmas.

Christmas day

My head shot up fast. I left my curtain open so when the day light hit my eyes I would wake up. I checked the time, 6:49am. I got out of bed and closed my curtain so these lot dont wake up. I carefully stepped over them and went into my ensuite. I didn't full blast the water so my shower took long.

I went into my closet and put on knickers, bra &vest top and put on my Minnie Mouse onesie. It covered my foot so I didn't cream it. I creamed my hands and face. The ends of my hair got wet, I towel dried it and put it in a messy bun. I put my phone in the onesie pocket and ran into the kitchen. Nan, Aunty Carla &Aunty Nancy were already awake.

"Morning Nan" I said kissing her cheek and repeating the process with the rest of the other women.

"Why you up so early?" Aunty Nancy asked.

"Im ready to open some gifts" I grinned rubbing my hands together.

"Your gonna have to wait until 11 on the dot" Mum scoffed sipping her hot chocolate. So I woke up early for nothing. I just looked at her with a poker face. Aunty Carla started laughing.

"Everyone has to have breakfast first you yknow? What do you think we're doing?" She asked. Aunty Nancy was slicing melons and arranging them neatly with other fruit on a huge platter.

There were Melons, grapes, pineapple, kiwi, strawberries, cherries (not them nasty bitter ones, cocktail cherries, they are so buff), Mango...etc. There were two platters.

Nan was being superwoman, cooking Akee &saltfish, bammy, breadfruit (ew) &beans.

Mum was at the island with some fat pile of dough, like the dough you would see in a bakery, she was shaping it into balls so nan can make fry dumplings.

"Come on Tahera, get some of your cousins to help; the quicker the foods done, the quicker we eat then we open gifts" Aunty Nancy said. I huffed. I went back upstairs to Rhileigh's room and open the door. Ramone was on the bed and everyon was on the floor. No respect for Rhileigh. Loool. I wanted to wake up Damario &Reese.

#Family info#

Ramone-21

Andre-19

Azeria &Damario-14 (Twins but Damario looks older and acts older and they dont even act like it or look close to it)

Nadizia-13 (Just turned, you see how theres barely age space? Thats how you knoww Aunty Nancy loves the D! Dizia and the twins are a year and six months apart)

Reese-9

Shyanne-10 months

«Uncle Winston's lot.

Aunty Carla's lot»

Mitchell-18 (He goes college, he's oldest out of the people in 2nd year)

Shola-17

Alana-15

Jeremiah-12

Apparently Uncle Terry has a daughter but it turned out to be his best friends kid. Thats why he's such a hoe now.

#Back to the story#

"Mariiiii, Reeeese" I whisper shouted

Reese's eyes fluttered open but he closed them again. Bun this, I pulled him to his feet but he was still in his sleep so I kept slapping his face.

"Hmmmm?" He opened his eyes

"Reese go to the kitchen" I whispered

"Is it Christmas yet?" He mumbled wiping his eyes