Catching up..

unidentified individual 👤.

She ruined my chance with him, she ruined my self-esteem, she ruined everything & she paid nicely BUT I don't understand why she's back after she up and left, tf? I admit I haven't got nothing on her, her bum & chest is a mazza .. Her whole body & she's so pretty. Her family are the shit & they all got money. I wish I had her life! Eurgh!

I lay on my bed and scrolled through snapchat as I popped the gum in my mouth.

"Ayy stop that jarrin noise" Makai complained kissing his teeth.

"Don't tell me what to do in my own house." I said screwing him.

"Do I fucking care?" He spat.

"Reeky I beg you tell your friend.. Dunno why he thinks he can pass his place in MY yard" I said rolling my eyes.

"Man allow it" he said kissing his teeth.

"Kay then" I said rolling my eyes and pressing Aiden's story.. Omdss.

This fucking mermaid hair bitch was in the same fucking bed as Aiden!! She doesn't learn, she muss wanna get deaded toddaaayy😤😤😤😡. AND he had the cheek to put the caption as WIFE with a red heart and ring 😐👿.

I chewed on my bottom lip hella irritated.

"Reeky!" I said a lil bit too snappy making his eyebrows furrow.

"What fam?"

"I need you to sort someone out for me" I replied.

I thank God I made friends with such dangerous guys.. Sounds odd but they're on anything. These lot are so savage, it's disgusting. I love em'.

"Anything, you already know how the ting set" He smirked pounding his fist in to his palm.

"Cool.. I want you to damage one girl for me" I smiley mischievously.

"Done inih" He grinned with Makai. "How you gonna repay us?"

I got out the bed and unbuttoned my huge white shirt I had on revealing nothing underneath.. 💦

T a h e r a 🌹.

"Are you gonna let me in or..?" I giggled looking at him stand there with his shocked expression. "Yo! It's cold!"

He blinked then came closer and embraced me, I hugged him back of course. I missed this yute ❤️😏.

After that he let me in and led me to his living room.. Couple guys were there playing PS4 or eating. There was only 5 of them.

"Who remembers she?" Tarell asked making everyone look at me, narrowing their eyes.

"Yeah.. Twins ting" one boy said in a deep voice.. Sounded hella manly. I looked around when that comment left his mouth.

"My girls back! Blue hair & that!" Tarell said lifting me up and spinning me around making me squeal.

"Tarell I missed you.. We have so much to catch up on" I said once he put me down.

I got comfortable in his nice black suede sofa and analysed these familiar things.

"I know fam, you want a drink or anything?" He asked. I shook my head no and he came and sat next to me. "Won't hubby be mad that you're with me?" He smirked.

I snorted,"I'm my own person thank you very much"

"Yes boss" he chuckled,"So where did you go?" He asked quietly, his friends were making noise.