Once and for all ~ part two

I smiled for a split second when I walked in, then put on my neutral face so I could proper scrutinise the atmosphere.

The looks I got boi: Confused faces, Screw faces, Awkward faces, Shocked faces, Straight faces. Mh. I'd be dead if looks can kill.

I saw a bunch of familiar faces and it honestly hurt me to see the people I care about faces drop when I walk in the room. Now I know how Jourdane felt. But one face got me, who's this girl sitting on Aiden's lap?🤔

It was silent, all you could hear is Ariyah sucking her dummy vigorously in her sleep. My heart was thumping, the noise literally filled my ears and I suddenly felt like crying. Bad b's don't cry tho so I mentally got prepared again.

"Ay, what you doing here?" Chris asked me. It's mad cause he's the quiet one. Shaq is the one with the booming voice.

I just looked at him and gave him a dirty look.

"Oh don't worry, I ain't stopping for long." I replied.

"That is not what I asked you. Why are you here?" He asked. His voice got deeper. My eyes narrowed.

Who

Is

He

Talking

Tooooooooooooooooooooooo

I looked at all of them in disgust and disbelief. Wow.

"Well, seen as I ain't stopping for long, I just wanted one of you .." I scanned the room with a sneer,"one of you peoples I called friends why we ain't talking."

I looked at Aiden in his eyes for the first time. Yellow bruised faced ass.

"Fuck you mean." Adrian scoffed.

My heart. Why are all the calm ones doing the talking?

"After all I've done for you lot, why would I wanna do anything against you?"

"So all these niggas that we mash up for you when you got kidnapped —"

The door swung open.

"Creo que es mejor si la llevo sí ?"
(I think it's best if I take her yeah?)

I nodded and gave my baby to Sian. She got greeted bare but she never replied to any of them. My nig.

I rubbed my hands together ready to hear the story.

"After we went searching for you we them bitches took you, we did shit to innocent niggas that didn't even know of the shit. Later on in life we get arrested saying a report from a Tahera Simmons said we were responsible." Dontae spat. At this moment I actually saw how him and his brother were alike. Now I hate him.

"Is that what you lot think I did?"

"Get out man." Adrian tutted.

"NO TF I WILL NOT." I shouted. "Did I tell any of you to go after anyone in the first place?? Did I even know you lot did shit?? Do I not have family of my own to do shit?? Do the fucking math. Believe what you lot want yeah cause —"

"Fam I said gerrout."

I don't know which demon came into my soul but I charged at him and he actually kicked me in my stomach right back to his door. Hard. I was shocked. Everyone was.

I got up fast. This bitch started laughing and so did Chris and Syon. Tears formed and I swung the door open, I heard a toilet flush and another door swung open.

"Daddy!" I wailed running to him and wrapping my arms around his waist. Crying. My. Eyes. Out.

I saw Shenade open Adrian's door and she watched me cry sympathetically.