26.

Continuation.....

2:30 pm.

pm: Lil sis is finally here 😌💖👣.

Like how Alana's school finishes in 15 minutes I wanted to go pick her up. We were currently watching tv still with the guys.

"Aiden get ready so we can go out" I said.

"Where you going?" Ramone asked.

"Gonna go pick up Alana, then go to my school, then might go eat, then might go hospital" I replied.

"Alright sn. I guess we're house sitting bro. Gonna go downstairs to the gym right about now though" he told Andre. They both left the living room & me and Aiden went upstairs.

"Put on your clothes child" I told Aiden who was just slumped on the beanbag on his phone. He didn't reply. "Hellooo" He wouldn't reply.

I kissed my teeth and went in my closet to get ready. I stripped down into my knickers and bra and went through racks trying to look for my grey tracksuit. These weren't baggy Nike tracksuit or anything, it was kinda like leggings and a jumper basically. Eventually I found it and put it on. I then put on my socks & air forces that were fully blue. I came out the closet and sat on my vanity. I looked at Aiden through the mirror to see him still in his same clothes smiling at his phone. Hm.

I slicked my hair up into a nice doughnut bun and I did a whole face of make up since I looked kinda pale. I soon finished of with a touch of lipgloss and lots of body spray.

All I did now was put on my Nike body warmer that was blue so it could match my trainers then I packed my brown Louis Vuitton handbag.

"I'm ready so.." I said. I don't know why he's acting up in my household.

He laughed,"Oh. So am I" he got up, put on his jeans, trainers, hoodie, jacket and hat.

"Let's go then".

As we were walking downstairs we were on our phones. Then I just caught a glimpse of my nails. I haven't gotten them done in ages. They were aight though.

"Ramone! Andre! We're leaving!" I shouted.

"Yeah!" I heard then we left. The sun was shining but it wasn't that warm.

"Arrrr this lighting is buff" I said taking my phone out for snapchat.

Aiden put his arm around my shoulder and we walked to the bus stop. "Hi snapchat. This lighting is just beautiful" I said putting my phone at different angles then putting the camera on Aiden. When it stopped I put the caption as: our eyes tho🙊💎.

Luckily the bus came as soon as we got there. Alana's school is close-ish to my house but opposite direction from my school.

Within 7 stops I got to her school shops. Everyone was eating their chicken and chips and going to different shops. We got off the bus and the amount of girls that were preeing. Lard.

"Aiden some fans" I whispered. He looked at them and smirked.

I spotted Alana talking to some girls and boys so I wanted to creep up on her. Aiden saw one of his friends so he went to talk to him.

I walked quietly behind her. She was joking around. Her friends looked at me.

"What? What's behind me?" She asked turning around to me in her face.

"Heraaaaa" she sang hugging me and kissing my face.

"Okay Lala get off. I came to pick you up so we can go on a journey. Mum had her baby you know." I grinned making her gasp.