Christmas Eve.

24th December

Wednesday.

I woke up and sat up in my bed then stretched. I went on my bbm and changed my dp to a picture of me and the twins holding up these gang signs. Thats all the boys tell me to do.

My new bbm status: Happy Birthday to my buff babies x

I haven't spoken to Aiden since he broke up with me tbh. I still love him to bits though, he has my heart. I'm going to see them around lunch time, just to give them their gifts. Nothing more, nothing less. And the Sunday they went out felt like a normal day.

Christmas is gonna be so live! All my family staying over including Nan &Grandad. #BoopBoop. I bussss my cousins with the website where you personalise nike trainers. That was me hinting I want personalised trainers.

Tahera'Dgaf. : Happy birthday!

Birthday G like Adrian: Thankss wife :D

Tahera'Dgaf: Im telling Lauryn

Birthday G like Adrian: Loooool. Did you tell Aiden happy bday?

Tahera'Dgaf: No.

Birthday G like Adrian: Loooool arrrrr

Tahera'Dgaf: He's in my dp. Good enough. Got him gifts. Good enough.

Birthday G like Adrian: TruTruu. You coming through today?

Tahera'Dgaf: Course

Birthday G like Adrian: Kl

The chat ended and I decided to get out of bed and do my hygiene routine. After coming out the shower my phone made a ping noise.

L'A BITCH: T when you gonna go down to the twins house? Im gonna come with you

Tahera'Dgaf: Well my mums going to do a lil more christmas food shopping. Maybe after.

L'A BITCH: Yeah. Ping me after so that we can link. Have you spoken to Aiden?

Tahera'Dgaf: Yeah & No.

L'A BITCH: Klllll

My body was drying by now but I still towel dried, creamed and sprayed. After that I changed into my black knickers and my lisa simpson bra, Vest top, My jumper with iphone emoji's all over it, tights, leggings and my black ugg boots. After getting dressed I brushed my hair up in a pony tail and wrapped my hair around til I could no more and then put another hairband in. My skinny bun.

I put on one yellow spikey earring and a black spikey earring. Style my friend. Style.

I went downstairs I put my jacket on that was on the hook then went to kitchen. There was a lott of food.

"Mummy, ready to go?" I asked. She was wearing jeans, hunter wellies, reindeer jumper and some long fur coat.

"Yeah come on" She said after she packed frozen food in the deep freezer.

We left and got in her bmw x5 because dad keeps complaing about her driving his range too much.

1:16pm

We were now at home. The boys were bringing the stuff inside. I picked up 2 cards that sing for the twins and I drew £200 from my mums account so they can get £100 each. Im tooo nice.

I packed their tracksuit in their gift bags and their 110s in another so they have two bags. I wrote a lil message in their card and put the two £50 notes in them, then put in in the envelope then in their bags. Then I put their names on their bag.