Chapter sixty four

© All Rights Reserved

Mirrors and reflections

Planning this wedding was not stressful , people didn't have their hairs turning white and grey and that just says a lot about someone . Don't think you know someone based on their personalities . The wedding had been the most small wedding to ever been witnessed but it sure ass hell was the most intimate wedding ceremony ever . It was a eleven people ceremony , nine minus the newly wed couple .

In the beautiful autumn South Africa , in the mother city , everyone was thankful because the dust and heavy winds haven't begun , thank the  moderate weather conditions .

After a three hour flight in a private jet , all thanks to a very generous husband , Harley's husband , who was so kind to borrow out his jet and pilot and a long 24 hours nap after jet lag at Vezlo Hotel again courtesy of a friend of a friend of a friend , in this case , Harley's husband's best friend , Mavlin Xavier who happens to be owning this fine establishment , offered the newly wed as a wedding gift , the best royal 12 floor penthouse for their stay , extending it to a four days stay . And for their honeymoon , everyone donated money to help the couple have the best honeymoon and of course a villa just outside Rio de Janeiro . Isl'Angelo , who would have thought Harley's husband would be so generous to offer an island named after her , an island she's never set foot in but already gifted the newly wed !?

Of course the newly wed couple were overly emotional and thankful for their wonderful friends who made their wedding the best wedding anyone could ever dream off .

After a long drive passing nothing but the beauty of Drankesberg , trees and beautiful plantations on the roads , finally seeing the hill , the beautiful hill filled with jaw dropping decorations that could melt a frozen heart , eight cars parked down the slope and began ascending the hill . Harley who had to take small and slower steps because she carried more load than anyone else around her , her husband wrapped his hand around her waist to secure her and act as a bodyguard . She wore a lace mauve , high slit dress with beautiful designer petals and matching mauve flats to accomodate her heavy feet , she let her curls falls to her lower back , going easy on the makeup , mascara and blush while her husband wore an umber Armani fitted wool suit and a white shirt leaving the collars unbuttoned , giving him that sex God presence and matching Santoni shoes . The couple looked absolutely stunning .

Spencer wasn't exactly friends with the group but he wasn't a total stranger to them either , and Max's presence made things a little better for him that way he was able to interact with him even if it was for a few minutes because dark and dangerous shifted his attention entirely on his beautiful Angel . Max wore a black tux , showing his muscles and chest and in hand he held a small crystal purse that belonged to the beautiful Kim who wore a beige split hem bodycon dress and matching beige heels , letting her hair fall to her shoulders. They were still going strong . Next was Harley's dearest brother from another mother , Loniel aka Lonny and Carmen . The gorgeous Carmen wore a soft suede black dress that exposed her chest and matching pencil heels while her dearest dark and sexy Lonny wore a black velvet formal suit , a matching black shirt and a black tie and of course black Balenciaga . Second of last were the gorgeous ladies , the striking Henna wore a grey Berluti suit that screamed Sasha fierce because this suit was everything Henna represented ,you could see the confidence in her stance , her bald head was what made her stand out the most . While beautiful Tracey looked stunning in a dark teal velvet muffled maxi dress and silver rhinestone open toe high heels . Last but not least the grooms who wore matching designer tailored black suits and white shirts finishing their look with a black floral bowties . Nick held the bouquet of various flowers and you could see he was the happiest human alive .

Finally Reverend Neel wore the signature Cossack .

He lead the ceremony into prayer before he proceeded with the events . Quoting the bible verse genesis 2:24 "therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and hold fast to his wife , and they shall become one flesh . " he skipped that part where no one stands up and objects to the wedding and asked both men to say their vows , this time Nick went first .

" I , Nicholas Evans take you Joshlan Mazel to be my lawfully wedded husband , I take you to be my partner in everything I do . Today I stand before nine witnesses and the universe and I proclaim my love to this wonderful man , I look at you and immediately fall in love again . Josh , honey I'll stay anywhere in the world and be happy as long as you're right next to me because home is whenever you are . I will lay my life down for you and die a happy man because I would have spent my last breath loving you . I love you so much and I can't wait to begin the rest of our lives together -" his voice breaks in the end , smiling at his husband he mouths "I love you so much so so much ." and everything in him tells how much he means the words .

The Reverend nods at a crying Josh .

Clearing his throat , he inhales a deep breath...

" I Joshlan Mazel take you Nicholas Evans to be my lawfully wedded husband . Baby words cannot begin to explain the joy I feel in this very moment , baby you're absolutely breathtaking . You steal my breathing and soul everytime I look at you . God I love you so much -" he chuckles .

" I look at you and know that wherever you're , I am safe and baby it doesn't matter what I don't have because being with you makes me feel like I have the most priceless thing in the world and baby that's what you're , priceless . I'm going to wake up everyday and thank the heavens for bringing you to me because the second I met you , I knew I was found . I will love you until my last breath on this world and love you more on the other side . I am blessed to be your husband . Baby you taught me how to pray , you brought me closer to God and you showed me the light and you've made me a better man . I live my life now thinking about the rest of our future together . Baby you've healed parts of me you didn't even break and for that I am forever grateful -" his voice breaks and he buries his face in his psalms and sobs .

Nick's pulls his husband close and comforts him , whispering into his ear what the other can't hear , it takes a moment for Josh to recover while Harley was on her fifth tissue , basically every female was crying because they got to witness such love .

Josh apologies to their friends and face his husband once more .

" You introduced me to your life , gave me a home and introduced me to your friends who became my family -our family . I too can't wait to come home to you every night for the rest of our lives." he finishes off and this time both husbands were crying .

" With all the power invested in me , I know pronounce you husbands , Mr and Mr Evans Mazel . You may now kiss your groom." he declared and without wasting time the two men brought their faces to each other and locked lips , sealing their marriage . Cheers and applause erupted from there friends while the newly wed couple continued to seal their fate .

There was no reception after because the couple were in a hurry to go to their honeymoon and no one blamed them . After all this was their day . And suddenly Harley found herself grateful for her husband bulldozing her at the parking lot because if that didn't happen , she wouldn't be here right now witnessing this beautiful moment .

because tomorrow is Valentine's day and I don't have a date :/ but here's something for you babies.

The end is near .