07- Adeline Knight- Punishment

—————————————
I changed the book cover cause I didn't like it anymore :)
I think the new one is a lot better ;)
—————————————

We were standing in front of his private playroom just down the hall from his office.

The door was very detailed, and by the looks of it, it was made from expensive black ebony.

"Once we enter these 2 doors, I will not stop when you say stop, I will not slow down when you say slow down, I will not be gentle when you say gentle. If you really truly want me to stop, you have the power to do so." I could feel the dominant side of him even before we entered the room, I liked that about him.

"I am taking into consideration that this would be your first time here, I won't do anything too much for our first time but you need to know that you have just as much control of the scene/play as I do. If you hit your limit, you will say...?" He stopped to let me answer.

"My safe word, Ice-Cream." I replied.

"Good girl." He opened the door and led me in.

I walked a little further and took in the room.

The room was bigger then I would've ever imagined. On the furthest wall, straight in the middle, the was a bed with posts reaching all the way to the ceiling.

On either sides of it were shelves upon shelves of toys and instruments. Some I knew well and some not so much.

"Undress." He spoke without hesitation which turned me on more than I could imagine.

I stood there blankly for a few moments before I actually understood what he said.

As soon as I started taking off my dress I saw a grin and he made his way to the couch that was the same shade of burgundy that matched the bed.

"Come here." He spoke only two words but they were filled with so much power and dominance that could make a feminist drop to her knees.

I walked over to him hesitantly and when I was in range, he pulled me by my wrist and I flew across his lap with my ass facing straight up in the air.

"You've been disobedient don't you think.... Doesn't that require a punishment?" Just him saying those words sent a shiver down my spine.

"Y-yes sir." I replied, not knowing what else to say.

"5 for hesitating when I told you to undress, 10 for leaving without letting me know yesterday, and 5 more simply cause I can." He said landing one right above my thigh before I could ask what he meant, not like I had to anymore—I clearly understood what he meant now.

He grabbed a section of my hair and whispered into my ear, his warm breath sending shivers down my spine.

"I want you to count and take all of them like the good little slut you are."

I moaned in reply arching my back a little more putting my ass on display even more than it already was.

I heard a snicker before he landed a hard smack on my right cheek, it stung at first but turned more pleasurable after a few moments.

"One"

"Two" He hit the same spot which made it hurt a little more than it did the first time but I didn't mind. The pain didn't stay for long.

"Three"

"Four" This time instead of hitting at the same spot again he hit my left cheek, shocking me and made a jump.

"Stay still baby, or else I'll just have to add on to your punishment." I'm not sure if that was a dare but I didn't want to test it — for now.

"Five"

"Six"

"Seven" I could really start to feel the sting now.

————

"Seventeen" I cried out. The pain level was much higher now that he has started hitting the same spot over and over again.

"Almost there baby, just a few more." With that said he switched to the spot right above my thigh, closer to the pool that had formed in between my legs, landing one there made it even worse, I was drenched.

"Eight—" before I could finish counting, he landed another one in the same spot making me cry out loud. "Nineteen"

For the last one, I felt the force of his hand land right on my drenched clit.

"Twenty." I managed to choke out between tears.

I've never felt something like this before, it hurts so good. I never want it to stop.

"Your such a good little slut for me aren't you?"

"Yes sir."

Without a warning he stuck two fingers in me marking me cry out while he worked his fingers around in me making me clench around him.

"Fuck" he said it in quietly that I wasn't even sure if I was supposed to hear it.

I felt him speed up inside of me and I moaned in reply "I'm so close, oh fuck."

Right before I was pushed over the edge, he removed his fingers and and I groaned at the emptiness I now felt.

I turned and saw him placing them in his mouth sucking off what was on it.

"God you taste so good. Makes me wonder what it would taste like if I did it over and over again." He said smirking.

I looked at him with pleading eyes wanting him to do more.

"Such a needy little slut, you'll just have to wait till next time." He chucked.

"No— please. I need more." I pleaded.

Tears started to streaming down my face. I wasn't in pain but I couldn't stop them from flowing.

"I think you've had enough for one night, let me draw you a bath." He said, his whole demeanor changing.

He picked me up in his arm placing a small kiss on my forehead and carried me to the bathroom that I didn't notice when I first walked in.

I buried my head into his neck, embarrassed about my tears that was sliding down my face.

But somehow, being in his arms and presence made me feel comfortable, with his hand stroking my arm, made it a little more bearable.

—————————————————

Short note :)
When I first stated writing this I never thought that I would even reach a hundred reads. But as of now, I've already passed 400 😯.

Anyways, I just wanted to say thanks! love you all!

Published- 2/27/2022
Word count- 1088
♥️