3. Dropping bombs

Krithi's POV:

Talking to a unfamiliar person is no big deal. You talked to their partners then what's the matter to talk to them? Just go in, Krithi.

I tried to motivate myself to go talk to Natasha and Athiya. But my introvert self is too scared and shy to do so.

I was standing outside their room door and motivating myself when I heard someone call me. I turned and saw Shreyas. His clothes were covered with dirt and mud.

'What happened?' I asked him.

'That stupid Harry pushed me. I fell down. My clothes got spoiled because of him. This is my favourite hoodie. I have to complain to Natasha. Move aside.' he said.

'Change your clothes first.'

'No. This is proof. Move now'

This was the first time I was seeing him behave like that. He usually is reserved except for roasting someone or showing off his magic tricks. That reminds me, he never showed me his tricks.

Shreyas banged the door and screamed
' Natasha'

She opened the door real quick.

'What happened to you?' she asked.

'Your foolish husband did this. I couldn't even go see Virat.' he whined.

'About that, don't worry. There are so many who haven't gone to see him. We will all go together ' I said.

'Hey Krithi. Come inside.' Natasha said looking at me.

'So I can't come in?' Shrey asked.

'From when did you start taking permission to come in?' she said.

We went inside and while I was thinking whether to sit on the couch or not, he stormed to the wardrobe and began pulling out the clothes. That might be Harry's.

'Tell you husband that I am taking this forever.'

'That's his favourite t shirt right. He and Rahul bought it together.' Athiya who was sitting on the bed, playing with Agastya has spoken.

'Oh is that the case.' Shrey said and brought that t shirt close to the one he was wearing and smeared the dirt and mud onto it.

'SHREY, What did you do?' Natasha asked.

'You are dead now, in his hands. Can't wait to watch all that drama, eating popcorn.' Athiya said.

My phone beeped and I took a peek at it to see who it was.

Sanjana: Come to my room, when you are free. Need to talk.

What does she want to talk? Might be work related.

Me: Ok. Will be there in five!

'I have some work. I am going. I'll see you guys later.' I said.

'Hang out with us too. You have gotten close to Rahul and Harry but not with us. Not fair! We'll all go shopping one day.' Athiya said.

'Sure we will hang out. I'll come back again now, after my work completes. I also have to play with Agastya.' I finally mustered the courage to say that.

'Yeah sure. Come soon.' Natasha said.

I left their room and went to Sanjana's room and knocked the door.

Jassi opened the door.

'Is Sanjana here?' I asked.

'Yes, she is inside. Come in.' he said.