25. BEHAVE

We all got down from the bus and walked into the airport. The boys were all silent, to Rahul bhai's relief. We walked into the lounge, amidst of people clicking pictures, asking for selfies and autographs.

'The waiting period is for two hours so behave all of you. Or else I will be a stricter coach.' Rahul Bhai ordered and it was the first time I had his stern voice.

'Why is he overreacting?' Harry asked Rah a bit louder making it audible to everyone including Rahul Bhai himself. Jaddu unable to control his laugher, gave out the loudest, scariest and typical Jaddu's laugh. Yuzi joined him too.

'Hardik pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Yuzvendra Chahal three of you will be running 25 rounds in the ground for a month.' Rahul Bhai said and took his seat.

'Bhai-' Harry wanted to say something but was interrupted by Shrey ,' Do you want more rounds?'

'No, of course not.'

'Then shut your mouth.'

There was dead silence that followed later. Ro taking advantage of the silence and the fact that no one is gonna make fun of him or disturb his sleep has started his nap.

Vi looked like he really wanted to disturb him, but something was stopping him. Maybe the punishment.

Bhuvi took out his book and began reading peacefully. Jassi and Shrey soon began talking about something. Rah was watching the news. Everyone was occupied with something or the other. Expect for very few.

Harry looked like he's die if he was asked to sit like that for even a minute more. To divert him, Nats handed Agu to him and went to have a chat with the other wags. That relieved harry.

'You know Agu, when you grow up I'll be a good coach, sorry good father to you. I won't punish you for doing something that gives you joy. I won't stop you or scold you.' he said, looking stealthily at Rahul Bhai in between.

'And then he's gonna turn out exactly like you.' Yuzi couldn't stop himself.

'What-' harry was about to say something but was interrupted by Rahul Bhai.

'Are 25 runs not sufficient or one month? Why are you still fighting?' Rahul Bhai asked.

'I'll die if I sit with you all anymore. I'll go away with my son. You all continue your meditation.' Harry said as he walked out of the lounge along with Agu.

As there were glass walls, we could see what was happening out. Harry was soon surrounded by a lot of people asking for his autographs and selfies. He was patient until it all drained away and he was forced to come inside again.

'You don't have to come in, if you are not interested to meditate.' Mahi bhai said cheekily.

'Mahi bhai, I thought you were my team.' Harry whined.

'No. He's my team. Only my team.' Vi said out of no where.

'Yeah, he has Ro, Ab, Rah and all but then says I am only his.' Mahi bhai remarked.

(A/N: Ik he would never ever say this, not even in my dreams, but I feel from his side that's why adding this)

'He doesn't love you Bhai, that's why.' Jaddu added fuel.

'That's why Mahi bhai is only my bhai.' Rishu said.

'All of you stop fighting for that lame reason and be calm.' Ro sounded annoyed as he rubbed his eyes and looked at everyone.

'Let them continue Ro. They all want to run extra rounds.' Rahul Bhai said and everyone has gone calm immediately.

It felt so weird seeing them all so silent but it was indeed necessary to behave when there are people that too of the other country, watching them.

'Vi why is your phone making noise. Shut it down' Ro yelled as Vi's phone began ringing.

'Relax, I'll attend it.' Vi said as he put the phone near his ear.

'Hello Biscotti.' Vi said, making Ro quickly open his eyes and take Vi's phone from his hand and in the process through it on the floor.

'What the hell, Ro?' Vi shouted in disbelief.

'I only wanted to snatch it from you, I didn't mean to break it.' Ro shrugged.

'You broke my phone.' Vi said dramatically.

'Why are you overreacting. You earn crores of money and can't you buy another phone. You buy all those stupid watches right. Buy one phone.' Ro said and closed his eyes to go back to sleep.

'You are an idiot. What will Ab think now. Rah please dial Ab's number and give me.' Vi asked Rahul only to make Ro take a glass of water and splash it on Vi.

'Stop taking his name around me. It's so irritating. Also this isn't ipl so you shouldn't talk to him.' Ro said as he emptied the glass.

'What the hell Ro?' Vi slapped Ro.

'How dare you slap me?' Ro asked as he began pulling Vi's hair.

'Both of you stop now or else you'll run 25 rounds.'Rahul bhai said but they were in no mood to listen to him.

'I'll suspend you two.' he said, sadly that too went unnoticed.

'Cheeku stop.' Mahi bhai went to them and said and Vi left Ro in a jiffy.

'Ro you too.' Mahi bhai told calmly and Ro left Vi too.

'Ro, go and sit next to shrey and Cheeku come with me.' he instructed.

'Not fair Mahi bhai. Why does he get to sit with me and I don't?' Ro whined.

'Ok. Ro sit next to Shrey and Cheeku go and sit with Kl'

'And then they say I'm the worst one here'  harry said.

'That you are!' Rah said.

'Not you two now. Sit silently.' Rahul Bhai told them.

'I will sit silently of course. I won't talk to him ever in my life again.' Vi said.

'I won't even see his face ever again.' Ro said.

'We'll see that.' Mahi bhai chuckled.

'If only that's gonna happen. They are gonna stick together as if fevicol is applied to them, in few minutes.' Rahul Bhai teased.

'It's time for us to board the aeroplane now ' Vaishu said and we all took our luggage and walked to the aeroplane

****

Here is tomorrow's update

Don't stop voting and commenting as there's no target🥺

See you all on Wednesday or Thursday

Quick question:

1. What's your favourite chapter from this boo?

Mine is 19) heartfelt

2. What's your fav chapter from brothers?

Mine is 7) The first step

What's urs ??