21) New foe?

These lines from the chapter- Date❤️ was what I was talking about...
👇👇

There was that one dress that has really won my heart . I gave it a last glance before I turned to him and said, ' Let's go.'

'You really liked it right. What's the problem then?' he asked.

'No, it's not that good.' I lied.

'Ok then. Let's go.' he said and we walked out of the store.

As we entered the car, he said, ' I forgot my phone inside. I'll go get it. You wait in the car'.

'Yeah ok.'

I kept looking for him for some five minutes until I heard the trunk close. I turned back to see Shreyas.

'What are you doing there?' I asked.

'It was open all this long. I closed it.' he said and got into the car.

****

Krithi's POV:

'Mahi bhai and Rahul Bhai were searching for you. Go to them.' Ro told me as I was about to enter my room. He and Vi were coming towards Vi's room.

'Tell me something, why are you always here. You know your room is on the other floor right. Go there also sometimes.' I told Ro.

'When I am here, why will he be elsewhere.' Vi boasted

'You two are spending more time with each other rather than your wives and daughters.'

'Now why are you getting jealous seeing us?' Vi asked.

'Why will I get jealous seeing you two?'

'Ok leave that. Mahi bhai and Rahul Bhai want to meet you go there.' Ro informed.

'I've learnt something. That is to not believe anything that comes out of your mouths.' I didn't want to get pranked again.

'So won't you believe us?' Vi asked with puppy eyes.

'No.'

'Fine. Don't go. Why do we even care? It's them who'll loose good impression on you. We care for you so we told you. It's fine don't believe us.' Vi said.

'Yeah. We considered you our sister and just want everyone to have a good impression on you. Fine. Don't go.' Ro added.

'This is really over acting. Like real OVER ACTING. It's not believable at all. You guys suck at acting.' I told them.

'So you won't go to Mahi bhai?' Ro asked.

'No.'

'Fine come to my room. Let's chat for a while.' Vi said and held my hand and literally dragged me to his room. Ro was quick to close the door as soon as we entered.

'What's happening? Something is fishy.' I could sense it from their behaviour.

'You'll know that soon. Trust me you'll love it.' Ro said and a smile erupted in my face assuming it has something to do with shrey.

'Understood what it is?' Vi asked.

'I think I did.' I was still unable to stop smiling.

'Look at her smiling. Does she ever get this Happy talking to us?' Ro asked.

'Do you ever get happy talking to me as you do to your wives? Forget them, atleast the boys?' I asked. I for a fact knew they wouldn't.

'Ofcourse we do. You are one of us know and I love you as much as I love Shrey.' Vi said in a serious tone.