24) In the bus

Here's the bonus chapter as I promised..

_____

'We forgot mahi bhai.' Vi told me and Ro.

'Look he's there. No one forgot him.' Ro said pointing at Mahi bhai who was standing at a distance.

'Not that. We didn't tell him about Shreykrithi matter.' Vi said

'That's something she must decide. Who are you and I?' Ro asked.

'I want to tell him. I really forgot about him. Shall I go now?' I asked.

'Yeah go and do that. And don't worry he's not like Vi to sulk that you haven't informed him before.' Ro chuckled only to receive a smack from Vi.

Ro hit him back harder.

'Why did you hit so hard?' Ro asked rubbing his shoulder.

'You did it first.' Ro replied.

'I hit softly. And also you made fun of me' Vi hit Ro in return and what started was them beating each other and accusing the other one.

I have silently left from there and went to Mahi bhai. He was trying to set the zip of his back pack.

'Any problem bhai?' I asked him. 

'The zip got struck. Just matter of seconds before it comes out. So no worries.' he was fixed to the zip and tried setting it.

'Bhai shall I tell you something?' I asked.

'Of course baccha. Any problem?' he asked.

'No it's a good news.' I said.

'I'd love to listen to it too.' Rahul Bhai said coming to us.

'You barely talk to me these days Rahul bhai.' I whined.

'These idiots don't listen to me only. Taking care of Buffaloes is easier I think. When the seniors like Ro and Vi only behave so what else can we expect from the youngsters. Just look there.' Rahul Bhai pointed towards them.

Ro and Vi were still fighting and Ishu, shardul  were looking at them with Fascination.

On the other side Shrey and yuzi were showing off their football skills, kicking the pebbles.

Then there was Rah, lecturing Harry about something while Harry was sticking out his tongue.

The usual sane ones, bhuvi and jassi were unusually laughing loudly cracking some jokes.

'You know what, you are not the Indian cricket team coach, you are a Zoo keeper' Mahi bhai said dryly making Rahul Bhai sigh.

'Ok do you guys wanna hear me out?' I was impatient

'What's the matter?' Rahul Bhai asked.

'I love him.' I immediately blushed.

'Finally. So happy for you bachha.' Mahi bhai said embracing me.

'First person to receive appreciation must be you. You made us sit next to each other for the first time on the flight.' I said as Rahul Bhai hugged me.

'We all played cupid here. We are happy that it worked out.' he said.

'Everyone come, board the bus.' Vaishu yelled from afar.

We all walked lazily and boarded the bus.

As soon as I got into the bus, I noticed Shrey removing his bag from the seat next to him and waving at me. Harry being Harry, had began shouting 'Shreythi'. Rah was quick to ask him to shut his mouth and what followed was a banter between two of them.