16. Missing link

'How can she possibly go missing?' Rahul asked.

'She wasn't with you guys last night when I came to your room right?' I asked.

'I and Athiya went on a run in the morning. So I left her with them while going.' Anushka said.

'Did you not lock the door after nush left?' Rits asked.

'Had they done that, she'd be with them.' harry commented.

'Shall we stop blaming each other and actually start searching for her.' shrey said.

'If we check the cc tv footage, we'll get to know right.' I said.

'For our privacy, we asked them to stop all the CC cameras.' Rishu replied.

'The cameras in the ground floor are still working. We'll check that' Ishu said.

'Yeah. Let's go.' Vi said.

Vi, Ro and Nush rushed to the security, while we started checking all rooms in that floor.

'Where is Mahi bhai?' I asked suddenly noticing his absence.

'I think he's still sleeping.' Shardul said.

'He was having a terrible headache from last night. He was awake at three in the morning too.' Rishu said.

'I think we should tell him about this.' I said.

'No. Let's not bother him. He's already not feeling well. Let him sleep.' Rishu said.

'Yeah I agree with you ' Harry said.

Just when we were done checking all the rooms in the floor Vi, Ro and Nush have returned back.

'Found anything?' Rits asked.

'No one has come in and no one has left too. So she's still in this hotel.' Nush said.

'That's a good news. It means she's safe and is among us. Let's start searching all the rooms. 'Shrey said.

'Yeah, that's right. Let's start searching.' Rishu said and we quickly began searching all floors.

'I'm sure one of ICT have taken her away to play with her.' I said.

'Rishu, Ishu, Rahul, shrey and you are here. So who else will take her.' Virat asked. Everyone has relaxed after knowing that no one from outside has kidnapped her.

'Yeah I ate her up that's why she's not seen.' I said sarcastically.

'Unfair bhai. I am helping you to search her and you make such comments on me.' Shrey said.

'If you are that against us playing with her, from now on I'll only play with Agu.' Rishu said.

'So you'll leave my sammy?' Ro seemed happy hearing Rishu.

'Of course not. I only said Agu because he and Vamu are almost of same age.' Rishu said.

'Agu is mine. Stay away.' Rahul said.

'Guys, it's true that one of the ICT members have Vamu. But we still don't know who that is. Shall we resume searching for her?' I reminded them.

'But she's safe right. Someone is just playing with her. Let's first have our breakfast.' Harry said.

'Sorry to say but I'm so hungry too. My stomach is growling.' Ishu said.

'Yeah mine too.' Rishu said awkwardly.

'So breakfast has become more important for you than my baby. The next time you'll come for her, then I'll see.' Nush said.

'I'm still there right. Let's check all rooms.' Rahul said.