Epilogue

May 15th, 2027:

'And that's how I met your mother' Shrey gently kissed Krithi's bump as he was done telling the story to his unborn baby.

'Listen, irrespective of how much you try, our baby is gonna love me more'

'Sorry guys, I don't want to interrupt you two, but it's time for the party to begin. So get ready fast.' Nush told as she entered their room.

Ro and Vi have retired together after winning the world cup for their country.

They have decided it's time, they hand over the responsibilities, the fame, the limelight and everything that was attached to cricket to their successors and enjoy the beauty of life.

The whole team was at Mahi bhai's farm house to celebrate the retirement of these two legends.

'Yes we'll be there soon' Shrey told Nush and got up from the bed.

'Mumma,  look Sammy is a copy cat. She wore pink because I wore pink.' Vamu came and complained to her mummy.

'Chachi, I wore this before her. She copied me' Sammy said.

'Both of you are good girls,  that's why you are wearing matching clothes' Ziva told them.

'Only I'm a good girl. Sammy is garbage.'

'Then why am I your best friend?' Sammy asked.

'Because she's also garbage.' Agu giggled as he said this.

'Then you are the septic tank' Sammy glared at him as she put her arms around Vamu.

'Ok, all of you stop this and let's go play.' Ziva said.

'I am sleepy. Let me sleep for some time.' Vamu said and began yawing immediately.

'Vi chachu said that there's a big gym here, I'll go see it and come.' Sammy ran away.

'I'll come with you didi. I listen to you because I love you and also I'm your favourite right.' Agu told.

'I love you all equally. Now come let's go'

Just when these bunch of kids left, a loud wail was heard. It was Roohi, the dotting daughter of Rahul and Athiya.

'What happened?' Rits lifted her into her arms.

'Aarav hit me.'

'That's very bad Aaru' Vi told him.

'She told me that mumma and papa picked me from trash.' Aarav complained to Vi.

'She was joking baba. Now apologize to her.' Ro told him.

'No I won't. I want to play with Rishi.' Aarav said and ran to Jassi's room to play with his best friend.

'I want Ascah di. She said she'll let me play with her kitchen set.' Roohi stopped crying.

'We'll take care of the kids. You all don't worry.' Told the evergreen baby sitters Ishu and Rishu.

'Thank you. We will all have some peace' Vi told them.

'Chalo chalo everyone, it's party time now' Nush gathered evryone's attention.

'Firstly, the captains are here to speak.' Mahi bhai, the Indian cricket coach has announced and the three formats captains have walked up there.

(A/N: Like M. S  IRL said that split captaincy doesn't work for us, I strongly agree with it, but I can't choose b/w kl, shreyas n pant, that's why for my story those three are the captains in each format)