18. loose tongue

Ok there was some problem I think, I have published it yesterday but now after looking at the messages when I checked it, it's as a draft. I am really so sorry for that

****

Sorry guys for not updating until now. The thing is I've watched RRR yesterday and since then that's the only thing on my mind. And thanks to me reading and writing ICT friendship tales, I started seeing everything from that pov.

Even yesterday, the only thing I could concentrate on was Rama Raju ( Ram Charan) and Bheem ( NTR) bromance.

The way Raju wantedly loses the dance battle with bheem so that Jenny would be impressed with bheem. The way he would only fight but not hurt bheem severely, the way he didn't think twice to even sacrifice something that was the only mission in his life for bheem, Rama Raju and Bheem have become my RohiRat now.

I am sure for a fact that this feeling isn't gonna last forever like my love for RohiRat, I am so much in love for their bond and at this moment I'm loving them more than anything else so much that even RCB's loss last night didn't hurt me.

I am so much in RRR zone now and at this point loving them even more that my RohiRat.

Speaking of RCB, scoring 205 and maxi is still yet to join the team is something RCB fans must be happy about. And our miyan n purple Patel are gonna rise again.

....

Krithi's POV:

'Why are you both silent?' Sammy asked breaking that nervous silence that accompained us in our walk.

'Nothing like that. You tell us something, Sammy' Shrey lifted her in his arms.

'What is girlfriend?' she asked putting us in a fix. I was astonished to even given her an answer.

'Girl is female. So girlfriend is a female who's our friend.' Shrey gave that routine typical answer.

'So nupsy is mumma's girlfriend?' she asked and I couldn't help but laugh.

'Yes she is.' shrey said.

'Then why did you get so shy when Dada was saying that krithi is your girlfriend?' she asked.

I wasn't sure if it was blush or pure embarrassed that covered his face.

'I'd like to hear more about that.' I grinned.

'He always acts like that when he hears your name. You do it too. Why do you do like that?' she asked.

'Look who's playing the match maker here like her father and his bestfriend.' I said. I looked at Shrey when I got no answer from him to only see him smiling and blushing endlessly.

'What's wrong with you?' I asked him.

'Nothing.'

'Doesn't look like it.'

'To be honest it feels nice to know that you have the same effect as I do.'

'Oh.' I was too nervous to speak even a word more about that anymore.

'Now why are you smiling so much?' he asked and until then I didn't realise I was smiling.

'Shrey chachu, I ate an octopus.' Sammy yelled in his ear.

'What did you eat?' I asked.

'Octopus ' she said casually.

'Do you know what an octopus is?' Shrey asked.