6. Will you *spend time with me*?

NEXT NIGHT-

Krithi's POV:

'Krithi, sit with us.' Shardul called me.

I have filled my plate with dinner and that's when Shardul called me. He, Ro , shrey were sitting together.

'I am not moving as you'll definitely go and sit beside Shrey.' Ro said.

'Or just accept that you are too lazy to even move a bit.' Shrey said.

'That's more of the Ro we know.' It was my chance to tease him.

'Let's not go to my topic. Let's continue with what we were discussing.' Ro diverted.

'Right. Who do you think MI is gonna buy?' Shrey asked.

'Mala te mahita nahi. I have to wait for the auction too.' Ro said.

(I don't know that. I have to wait for the auction too.)

'Mi koṇatya saṅghasathi kheḷena ase tumhala vaṭate?' Shardul spoke something that I could not understand at all.

(Which team do you think I am gonna play for?')

'Amhi doghe ekada sanghakaduna kheli adi majhi iccha ahe' It was shrey's turn to confuse me with his language.

(I want us two to be in the same team.' )

'Csk 80%. Or DC, Rcb or Srh. Tula kaya vatata, krithi?' Ro said facing me.

(What do you think, krithi?)

(A/N: Those Marathi lines are from Google translate. Excuse me if there's any error. I don't even know Hindi properly. Marathi is out of question!)

'Csk 80%. Or DC , Srh or Rcb. And my name. Except these I didn't understand a single word.' I admitted.

'What? You don't know Marathi?' Ro asked as if it was a necessity.

'Naku Radhu. Meku Telugu ocha enti?' It was my turn to confuse them.

'Did you understand what I said?' I asked.

'I understood.' Shardul said.

'What?' I asked.

'You said something in Telugu.' he said with an expression as if he cracked some rocket science.

'That's because she used the word telugu.' Shrey said.

'Naku means 'to me'. Meku means 'to you'. Enti means 'What'. ' Ro said.

'That's correct. How do you know that?' I asked.

****

Ro speaking in Telugu ☝️

The second question where he answers that he's from Vizag☝️

~

Speak more in Telugu Ro😭

I'd happily die seeing it🤧

******

'My mother tongue is telugu.' he stated.