5. New bonds?

Krithi's POV:

'You look so tired. Go back to the hotel and get some sleep.' Mahi bhai said as I was sitting on a chair outside Virat's room.

'It's Okay Bhai. I am waiting for the others. Also I was thinking that now might be the right time to put it on social media about his surgery. I was thinking Maybe we should also share his picture, so that no one gets tensed.' I said.

'True but we don't know if Virat would be ok with it. ' he said.

'Shall I ask him and come?' I asked.

'Ok. Go ahead. I am heading downstairs for fetching some medicines.' he said.

'Ok bhai.'

I went to Virat's room and heard him and Ro talk about something.

'It's a secret between us too.' Ro whispered.

'I am so excited for it.' Virat said.

'I need to talk to you for a minute.' I said clearing my throat.

'Did you hear anything?' Ro asked.

'No, I didn't.' I lied. It was partly true as I didn't understand what they were talking about.

'Promise?' Virat asked.

'Promise.'

'Come inside.' Virat said.

'What's the issue?' Ro asked.

'Also why don't you come to see us if there's no issue? Do you think of us only when there's a problem?' Virat asked.

'Ofcourse. We are not shrey, right.' Ro teased.

'Stop it now. There's no such thing.' I said.

'Stay away from him. He has this fantasy for managers. ' Ro said.

'Just like this guy.' Virat said pointing at Ro.

'I was with only one manager, unlike him.' Ro justified.

'Even he's with only one manager. He and krithi aren't together yet.' Virat said.

'We won't be together too. It's nothing to be spoken about.' I said praying for them to leave that matter.

'We all know that you two are into each other. It's seen so clearly.' Virat said.

'But why are you avoiding him these days?' Ro asked.

'You know what? You two sound like those nosy neighbours. Maybe you should stop doing this.' I said.

'Why?' Virat asked.

'I am not interested in talking about him.' I said.

'But you were, until a few days ago. What's the problem now?' Ro asked.

'Why are you two taking so much interest in this?' I asked.

'You helped us two to reconcile. So it's our responsibility to help you in your relation.' Virat said.

'And also we got attached to you. If you are here only like a manager, you'll leave one day. So if we get you into a relation with one of our boys, you'll be here forever.' Ro said making my heart melt.

'Like Rithika and Sanjana. We thought Vaishu would be here too but she's not. Not an issue we'll have you.'Virat said.

'That's the problem.' I said.

'You know who's Vaishu?' Ro asked.

'Yes I do.' I accepted.

'So that's why you are avoiding Shrey. Let me tell you, there's nothing between them and also she's a very good person.' Virat said.